"I never admitted she was going to die", he said Saturday.
"I haven't gotten past the place where I'm [not] putting a pillow where she was and covering it up. This is not possible", he said as he became visibly emotional. She had been placed in a medically induced coma as she battled cancer.
"I said, 'No I can't". They said, 'You're going to have to sit home though while Dog films the show.' The show did not kill her, but she died for it. She said, 'Please big daddy, please let me go.' I said, 'No, I can't.More news: Sudan military stop attempted coup, arrest involved security officers
"I've never done ashes in my life, and that's what she wanted. She is [just] in another place..."
Their love was one of a kind. After I was a bit boy, you couldn't burn each Christian that you just wouldn't get burnt since you wouldn't stand up out of a tomb with Jesus.
The 2-hour service began with a handsome rendition of "How Great Thou Art", followed by some words from Pastor Marlon Saunders and Beth's close friends, including Dog's Most Wanted co-star Rainy Robinson. However, in late 2018, doctors informed her that her cancer had returned.
"Don't miss my friends Dog & Beth.... Chewing ice helps, and I've lost 17 pounds in about two weeks", he added, saying he no longer sleeps soundly. And then she wants me to do it and put in the same thing and I guess put on the fireplace or something. "I never imagined a life without her and it's really tough now being without her".More news: Simona Halep blitzes Serena Williams to win Wimbledon title
"I lost my rock". Despite that, she refused to leave his side.
Duane "Canine" Chapman begins concerning the final dialog with Beth Chapman, his late spouse.
- Leland Chapman, the son of Dog the Bounty Hunter, was reportedly hospitalized in Alabama this week due to an injury sustained while he was on a manhunt mission with his father - who was back at work for the first time after his wife's death. "I have a lot of people that depend on me".
"I'm having a hard time ordering food".More news: Nigeria’s Rohr wary of much improved Algeria
"There is not another Beth", he added. "There ain't a girl built like another Beth". He also recalled his wife asking him how he was going to make it without her and how he told her he didn't know. "I have to force myself to eat, I had to force you", he says. "And then I wake up in the middle of the night and see her and it doesn't register that [it] ain't her".
- Star Trek actress Stephanie Niznik dead at 52
- Widespread Manhattan Power Outage Causes Broadway Cancellations and Delays
- Duterte blasts 'idiot' critics as United Nations reviews Philippine drug war
- Manhattan 'completely dark' after NYC power cut
- Man Steals Car With Kids Inside. It Doesn’t End Well
- Social Media Clampdown May Loom Amid Rampant Bias
- Irina Shayk Still Believe In Marriage After Bradley Cooper Split
- Canada’s Kia Nurse named a starting guard for WNBA all-star game
- Wide Amber Alert issued for 18-month-old Dallas boy
- Angela Merkel opts to sit at ceremony after third bout of shaking