The first day of the promotion is Friday, July 12 - one day before National French Fry Day.
Tomorrow is National French Fry Day and McDonald's is celebrating by giving away these golden delicious treats every Friday for the rest of July.
There may be no food more universally loved than french fries.More news: Save 33% on an unlocked phone from the Samsung Galaxy S10 series
Burger King shares a large fry for only $1 when you order on the BK app. Happy Hour food slections are priced at $6 and $7 and include Sriracha chicken bites, half-pound burgers and chicken parmesan sliders.
Score a free small order of fries and a small drink when you buy a Western Bacon Cheeseburger if you join their email list.
Farmer Boy's is celebrating National French Fry Day by offering $1 fries with any purchase between noon and close on July 13. Sweet potato fries are the best idea of all time: added flavor, you can pretend they're nutritious and they go great with copious amounts of salt and barbecue sauce.More news: Roger Federer beats Rafael Nadal in four sets to reach Wimbledon final
IHOP : Get unlimited fries with a classic steakburger when you dine in.
Download the McDonald's app and set up an account.More news: Former pitcher Dwight Gooden arrested in New Jersey on cocaine possession
- U.S. may lift some sanctions if North Korea halts nuclear programme
- Magnitude-4.6 Earthquake Rattles Seattle Area Awake
- Hawaii wildfire forces evacuations, cuts power in Maui
- Over 400,000 Facebook users pledge Area 51 raid: 'Lets see them aliens'
- Baker makes marijuana birthday cake, it was supposed to be 'Moana'
- Trump unloads on Paul Ryan after 'American Carnage' book excerpts
- Cash flies out of armored vehicle along I-285 in Atlanta
- Oil prices rise amid Gulf of Mexico storm, Middle East tensions
- Facebook will reportedly be fined a record $5 billion over privacy mishaps
- Hotel attack leaves at least 10 dead in Somalia