The first day of the promotion is Friday, July 12 - one day before National French Fry Day.
Tomorrow is National French Fry Day and McDonald's is celebrating by giving away these golden delicious treats every Friday for the rest of July.
There may be no food more universally loved than french fries.More news: Dragon Quest Builders 2: How to Make Farmer's Bedroom
Burger King shares a large fry for only $1 when you order on the BK app. Happy Hour food slections are priced at $6 and $7 and include Sriracha chicken bites, half-pound burgers and chicken parmesan sliders.
Score a free small order of fries and a small drink when you buy a Western Bacon Cheeseburger if you join their email list.
Farmer Boy's is celebrating National French Fry Day by offering $1 fries with any purchase between noon and close on July 13. Sweet potato fries are the best idea of all time: added flavor, you can pretend they're nutritious and they go great with copious amounts of salt and barbecue sauce.More news: Google is Working on Yet Another Social Network
IHOP : Get unlimited fries with a classic steakburger when you dine in.
Download the McDonald's app and set up an account.More news: Hotel attack leaves at least 10 dead in Somalia
- Sonia, Rahul Gandhi protest outside Parliament over crisis in Goa, Karnataka
- Former pitcher Dwight Gooden arrested in New Jersey on cocaine possession
- Axe falls on judge over video leak
- Save 33% on an unlocked phone from the Samsung Galaxy S10 series
- Atlantic League to experiment with batters "stealing first base"
- Mom arrested after kid licks, puts back tongue depressor at doctor's office
- Oil prices rise amid Gulf of Mexico storm, Middle East tensions
- Donald Trump blasts Facebook’s Libra, demands strict regulation
- Roger Federer beats Rafael Nadal in four sets to reach Wimbledon final
- Baker makes marijuana birthday cake, it was supposed to be 'Moana'