As you would notice from the images above, the Xiaomi Mi A3 has a notched display upfront similar to the CC9, even though the bottom bottom bezels seem a bit bigger than the ones on the CC9. Xiaomi's excellent hardware combined with clean Android One software proved to be a winning combination, and now, we have our first look at its successor - the Xiaomi Mi A3. We have heard few rumors about the phones, and the last one from XDA claimed that the new Mi A3 series could be powered by either Snapdragon 710 or Snapdragon 712.
Furthermore, the Mi A2 had a fingerprint scanner on its back but the Mi A3 doesn't have one, which implies it's likely embedded in the screen.More news: Siberians flock to toxic lake for ‘Maldives’ selfies
Both the Mi A3 and Mi A3 Lite codenames as "bamboo_sprout", and "cosmos_sprout" were also spotted by the XDA. Earlier this week, Xiaomi Global Spokesperson Donovan Sung also teased the arrival of new Mi A-series phones running Android One. The retail box which is essentially in white confirms the Mi A3 has the same color options as the Mi CC9 - White Lover, Blue Planet and Dark Prince.More news: Sonia, Rahul Gandhi protest outside Parliament over crisis in Goa, Karnataka
This is where things become confusing.
As per WinFuture, the Mi A3 might come equipped with a 6.0-inch full-HD+ (1080x2240 pixels ) AMOLED display with a pixel density of 409ppi and a waterdrop notch that will house a 32-megapixel selfie camera. The phone will reportedly come with two Nano SIM slots and a microSD card slot for storage expansion. On a separate note, the smartphone is said to include a 4,000mAh battery, fast charge support via the USB-C port, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.More news: Mortal Kombat Movie Reboot is R-Rated And Has Fatalities
For now, Xiaomi is busy with its fifth-anniversary sales and the recently launched Redmi K20 series smartphones.
- Baker makes marijuana birthday cake, it was supposed to be 'Moana'
- Save 33% on an unlocked phone from the Samsung Galaxy S10 series
- AHS: 1984 Adds Pose Vet Angelica Ross
- US House votes to curb Trump powers to start Iran war
- Prime Day Preview: New MacBook Air Just $999
- No More Talk, Cyprus Wants EU Sanctions Over Turkish Drilling
- United Kingdom police launch investigation into leaked ambassador cables
- Boeing 737 Max chief to retire amid executive shuffle
- Cash flies out of armored vehicle along I-285 in Atlanta
- Irate Bagel Boss customer speaks to News 12 about viral tirade