A man in Pima County, Arizona, ran his auto over a median on Wednesday and ending up dangerously close to the business end of a saguaro cactus.
A driver ended up in a prickly predicament - but largely unhurt - after a collision with a cactus on Wednesday morning, July 10.More news: Siberians flock to toxic lake for ‘Maldives’ selfies
The man was driving a auto which crossed the median and hit a giant saguaro cactus on Wednesday, according to Pima County Sheriff's Department.
"Once on scene they located the vehicle with a large section of cactus through the windshield", the Sheriff's Office said. The crash left the driver with minor injuries.More news: Google is Working on Yet Another Social Network
The 39-year-old driver was later arrested and charged with DUI and criminal damage. The fact that the driver was not killed was a shock to Claudia Figueroa. She says one such plant can weigh about 2 tons when mature, which, added to the speed the Infiniti was traveling at, makes for a very powerful impact.More news: Prime Day Preview: New MacBook Air Just $999
- Baker makes marijuana birthday cake, it was supposed to be 'Moana'
- Axe falls on judge over video leak
- Cash flies out of armored vehicle along I-285 in Atlanta
- Sonia, Rahul Gandhi protest outside Parliament over crisis in Goa, Karnataka
- Marvin Brooks leaves Love Island villa
- Celtics Reportedly Waiving Guerschon Yabusele
- Rich Energy trying to save Haas deal, blames ‘rogue’ individual
- Cardi B Claps Back at Jermaine Dupri's 'Strippers Rapping' Comment
- Suspending Parliament for no-deal Brexit will provoke crisis - Hammond
- Pence acknowledges 'tough stuff' at border detention centre