A man in Pima County, Arizona, ran his auto over a median on Wednesday and ending up dangerously close to the business end of a saguaro cactus.
A driver ended up in a prickly predicament - but largely unhurt - after a collision with a cactus on Wednesday morning, July 10.More news: Brazilian president to appoint his son as ambassador to US
The man was driving a auto which crossed the median and hit a giant saguaro cactus on Wednesday, according to Pima County Sheriff's Department.
"Once on scene they located the vehicle with a large section of cactus through the windshield", the Sheriff's Office said. The crash left the driver with minor injuries.More news: Siberians flock to toxic lake for ‘Maldives’ selfies
The 39-year-old driver was later arrested and charged with DUI and criminal damage. The fact that the driver was not killed was a shock to Claudia Figueroa. She says one such plant can weigh about 2 tons when mature, which, added to the speed the Infiniti was traveling at, makes for a very powerful impact.More news: Where To Get Free Fries On National French Fry Day
- No More Talk, Cyprus Wants EU Sanctions Over Turkish Drilling
- Suspending Parliament for no-deal Brexit will provoke crisis - Hammond
- Marvin Brooks leaves Love Island villa
- Rich Energy trying to save Haas deal, blames ‘rogue’ individual
- Popular TV show Friends leaves Netflix for new HBO service
- AHS: 1984 Adds Pose Vet Angelica Ross
- Mortal Kombat Movie Reboot is R-Rated And Has Fatalities
- United Kingdom police launch investigation into leaked ambassador cables
- Baker makes marijuana birthday cake, it was supposed to be 'Moana'
- Duchesses Catherine and Meghan to attend Wimbledon women's final