We aim to beat @redbullracing & being behind @WilliamsRacing in Austria is unacceptable.
"The politics and PC (political correctness) attitude in @F1 is also inhibiting our business".
The energy drinks company took to social media on Wednesday to cite Haas' "poor performance" for its decision to end its sponsorship deal just halfway into the 2019 season. We are in the process of legally removing the individual from all executive responsibilities. The agreement saw its cars change their livery to black and gold, with prominent Rich Energy branding on the engine cover, nose and front wing endplates.More news: Marvin Brooks leaves Love Island villa
In a statement, Guenther Steiner, team principal Haas, said: 'Rich Energy is now the title partner of Haas F1 Team.
In a single weird tweet, Rich Energy announced that the deal has been "terminated" in the days before the British grand prix. But Haas sits ninth in the constructor standings, ahead only of Williams Racing, which has failed to produce a single finish in the points through nine races.
"I don't want to put anybody in a hard situation, but I can not say anything (more) about it", he told reporters.
Another Twitter commentator declared: "I can't believe what an utter joke you've made out of yourselves".More news: Axe falls on judge over video leak
"I would like to tell you more, and I hope you respect that", Steiner said when asked by Autosport what he could say. Here is what team principal Guenther Steiner had to say about the matter.
The statement read: "The shareholders who own the majority of Rich Energy would like to clarify certain statements that have been circulated in the media from an unauthorised source". We also completely believe in the product of Formula 1 and the platform it offers our brand.
"We wish to confirm our commitment to the Haas F1 Team, Formula 1 and to thank the Haas F1 Team for their support and patience whilst this matter is dealt with internally". A milkfloat at back of grid a disaster for us.More news: Cash flies out of armored vehicle along I-285 in Atlanta
- Hawaii wildfire forces evacuations, cuts power in Maui
- Sonia, Rahul Gandhi protest outside Parliament over crisis in Goa, Karnataka
- Irate Bagel Boss customer speaks to News 12 about viral tirade
- Where To Get Free Fries On National French Fry Day
- AHS: 1984 Adds Pose Vet Angelica Ross
- Suspending Parliament for no-deal Brexit will provoke crisis - Hammond
- China's June exports fall after US tariff hike, imports shrink
- Korea vows to respond to South’s purchase of F-35 jets
- Facebook will reportedly be fined a record $5 billion over privacy mishaps
- Siberians flock to toxic lake for ‘Maldives’ selfies