Max also has the rights to all episodes of "The Fresh Prince of Bel Air" and "Pretty Little Liars".
HBO Max will also carry original shows and movies.More news: Cardi B Claps Back at Jermaine Dupri's 'Strippers Rapping' Comment
Instead, fans of "Friends, " will have to look to WarnerMedia's new streaming service, called HBO Max. The streaming industry has skyrocketed lately and it seems as though every big media company is creating one (if they don't already have one active) and while HBO has been offering movies and TV shows for a while, the media giant WarnerMedia is working on launching yet another streaming service next year. It was only a matter of time before we knew what kind of titles their service would include. The Hulu streaming service, now owned by Disney, will, however, launch internationally, although no time-frame has yet been given for its roll-out in global markets like South Africa. Several other shows like "Riverdale", "Flash" and "Dynasty", maybe on Netflix for many, many years to come. Migrating that content from Netflix to HBO Max would mean it would go from one of the most accessible and common streaming formats to one of the LEAST accessible, which would ultimately mean no more miraculous renewals of.000000001-rated things like In The Dark or All-American. For the deal with CW, all shows will be available to stream on HBO Max 30 days prior to their airdate on the channel.
HBO Max will debut on Spring 2020.More news: Suspending Parliament for no-deal Brexit will provoke crisis - Hammond
"Anchored with and inspired by the legacy of HBO's excellence and award-winning storytelling, the new service will be "Maximized" with an extensive collection of exclusive original programming (Max Originals) and the best-of-the-best from WarnerMedia's enormous portfolio of beloved brands and libraries", WarnerMedia explained in a release.
Made for Love, a 10-episode, half-hour, straight-to-series adaptation based on the tragicomic novel of the same name by Alissa Nutting, also from Patrick Somerville and directed by S.J. Clarkson. Animation and Amblin Entertainment based on the original movie.More news: Twitter acknowledges outages affecting some users
- Korea vows to respond to South’s purchase of F-35 jets
- Oil prices rise amid Gulf of Mexico storm, Middle East tensions
- No More Talk, Cyprus Wants EU Sanctions Over Turkish Drilling
- Celtics Reportedly Waiving Guerschon Yabusele
- Save 33% on an unlocked phone from the Samsung Galaxy S10 series
- Brazilian president to appoint his son as ambassador to US
- Dragon Quest Builders 2: How to Make Farmer's Bedroom
- United Kingdom police launch investigation into leaked ambassador cables
- Irate Bagel Boss customer speaks to News 12 about viral tirade
- AHS: 1984 Adds Pose Vet Angelica Ross