My expectations are somewhat high for the next Mortal Kombat movie. Writer Greg Russo has revealed that, yes, it's going to be R-Rated (a first for the franchise, remarkably) and will include as-yet-unconfirmed Fatalities.More news: Rich Energy trying to save Haas deal, blames ‘rogue’ individual
Russo claims that fatalities will be featured in a MK movie for the first time ever so I can assume that it will be as gory as the finishing moves found in the games.
That won't be the case with this new Mortal Kombat movie, though. For anyone unfamiliar, Taslim is most famous for his work in the Indonesian martial arts-action film, "The Raid: Redemption", and his appearance in "Fast & Furious 6".More news: Google is Working on Yet Another Social Network
The recent trend in Hollywood movies is of making Reboots and Mortal Kombat is no exception. He specifically said he won't tell us which Fatalities we will see, but we might be able to put together some answers. Perhaps they'll follow the time-hopping shenanigans of Mortal Kombat 11 as a workaround for some extra deaths without needing a larger cast.
The Mortal Kombat reboot is expected to be out in theaters in 2021, produced by James Wan and directed by Simon McQuoid. Joe is most known for its unbelievable fighting skills in movies like The Raid: Redemption and Netflix hit The night come for us (totally recommended the two if you like gore fighting scenes).More news: Dragon Quest Builders 2: How to Make Farmer's Bedroom
- Baker makes marijuana birthday cake, it was supposed to be 'Moana'
- Celtics Reportedly Waiving Guerschon Yabusele
- No More Talk, Cyprus Wants EU Sanctions Over Turkish Drilling
- AHS: 1984 Adds Pose Vet Angelica Ross
- Sonia, Rahul Gandhi protest outside Parliament over crisis in Goa, Karnataka
- Axe falls on judge over video leak
- Pence acknowledges 'tough stuff' at border detention centre
- China calls on United States to cancel Taiwan President's transit stop
- Cardi B Claps Back at Jermaine Dupri's 'Strippers Rapping' Comment
- United Kingdom police launch investigation into leaked ambassador cables