The 33-year-old model may be known for her flawless complexion both on and off camera, but the Russian beauty has revealed she has "bad skin and hair days" like everyone else and she doesn't need to always be at her best.
As for why everyone is so fascinated with her private life to begin with, Shayk reasons, "I think it's just human beings: if you can not have it, you want to have it". Moreover, people want you to be just like them, and not your own person. "It's curiosity, I guess", she added.More news: At Vatican, empty tombs add new twist to missing girl mystery
Shayk was raised by her mother, Olga, her sister, Tatiana, and her two grandmothers, and said she believes women are capable of anything, including being a working mother. "Do I believe in marriage?"
Shayk said she embodies her ideals by wearing what she wants and ignoring other societal expectations of mothers.
"How is it that people think of this idea?" Sometimes I have a double chin.More news: Federer prevails over Nadal, gets Djokovic in final
"... You have to be really truly yourself for your kids, otherwise you're living in a lie", she adds, before sharing her thoughts on how being a mom shouldn't change womanhood. While they have been seen together since 2015 and have a two-year-old daughter, Lea De Seine Shayk Cooper, the couple has remained very private when off the red carpet and high-profile celebrity events. Irina said to the outlet that she believes text messaging and Instagram messages are partially to blame for the loss of intimacy and companionship, demanding people, "you freaking pick up the phone, call, and say, 'let's have dinner'". "I really believe if you love something, you can prioritize your time". Tell me one reason! "Motherhood is just an addition to your life", the star remarked. I'm like, 'Tell me why. I'm not ideal. I have bad skin days and bad hair days. Tell me one reason!
"To keep a decent relationship and civility, they knew it was time to part and work out a plan for their daughter", an insider said.More news: Ursula von der Leyen signals she will not reopen Brexit talks
- US House votes to curb Trump powers to start Iran war
- NASA Astronaut Recounts When Apollo 13 Mission Turned From Exploration to Survival
- Duchesses Catherine and Meghan to attend Wimbledon women's final
- Saguaro cactus impales car in Arizona crash
- Forty-something Tiger Woods burns bright in inspiring Serena Williams
- This is the Mi A3, Xiaomi’s new pure Android smartphone
- Huawei calls on US to lift export restrictions
- Nigeria’s Rohr wary of much improved Algeria
- Tyler Skaggs: Los Angeles Angels throw no-hitter while honoring late teammate
- Heidi Klum ties the knot with Tom Kaulitz in private ceremony