Eventually he started challenging taller guys to fights. and one accepted and tackled him.
One day after the incident, workers said they were still shaken up, but the bagel store took everything in stride.
During the July 10 tirade, another man tells the angry customer to calm down. "He said 'why are you smiling at me?'" a manager of the shop told the Post.
The video concludes with one of the shocked women turning away from the two grown men on the floor and saying, "Oh my god, I just wanted bagels".
Since then, the man has reportedly been identified by the Post as having a YouTube channel containing footage of himself confronting neighbors and other shop employees.More news: Strip club scraps fundraiser at Trump golf course
"You're not God, or my father, or my boss", he yells.
"He is our hero", she told the Post. "If he didn't tackle him, it would've gone on and on".
After the scuffle, the angered man left the shop ... without paying for his order - a whole wheat bagel with egg white and Swiss cheese.
Morgan spoke with Inside Edition about the video.
"So in bagel boss this morning, the misogynistic douchebag seen in the video was degrading nearly all of the female staff as well as other patrons", wrote 18-year-old Twitter user Diana Reyes, who uses the Twitter handle @oliviabradley88, in the caption to a 45-second-long video of the incident.More news: Hawaii wildfire forces evacuations, cuts power in Maui
A man was tackled after an obscene rant in a bagel store. Though being "vertically challenged" is not an automatic death sentence for a man, an article by The Conversation reveals "Eight Reasons Why Short Men Come Up Short," including in depth statistics that show they tend to be seen as "less powerful", therefore tend to be "poorer", and of course lest we forget, "women prefer taller men".
"No one invited him for a bagel".
A MESSAGE FROM BAGEL BOSS: After todays incident everyone is ok!
Morgan then told Inside Edition producer Allison Hall, who conducted the interview, "I don't really like you that much, so, this interview is over".
He also claimed in a video a neighbor threatened to punch him. He went on a rant, he said, because he can't catch a break on dating websites because women apparently reject him because of his short stature. "Use caution on dating sites and anyone who comes into our locations and mentions this video can get a FREE MINI BAGEL!".More news: U.S. may lift some sanctions if North Korea halts nuclear programme
- Roger Federer beats Rafael Nadal in four sets to reach Wimbledon final
- Pence acknowledges 'tough stuff' at border detention centre
- Baker makes marijuana birthday cake, it was supposed to be 'Moana'
- Cash flies out of armored vehicle along I-285 in Atlanta
- Hotel attack leaves at least 10 dead in Somalia
- Sonia, Rahul Gandhi protest outside Parliament over crisis in Goa, Karnataka
- Dragon Quest Builders 2: How to Make Farmer's Bedroom
- Facebook will reportedly be fined a record $5 billion over privacy mishaps
- Donald Trump blasts Facebook’s Libra, demands strict regulation
- Former pitcher Dwight Gooden arrested in New Jersey on cocaine possession