Heidi Klum and Tom Kaulitz attend the Valentino Haute Couture Fall/Winter 2019 2020 show in Paris, France, on July 3, 2019.
It looks like the German supermodel has been married to her fiance of two months, Tom Kaulitz. She and Kaulitz have been first noticed collectively in early 2018, and so they made their official debut as a pair on the Cannes amfAR Gala in Might 2018. She and the latter share sons Henry, 13, and Johan, 12, and daughter Lou, 9, and he also adopted Leni, Klum's 15-year-old daughter from a previous relationship.
TMZ also reported that the couple was spotted leaving a restaurant together on February 22 of this year, which might have been a dinner for the celebration of their marriage - Klum previously revealed that they first met on February 22, 2018.More news: Antoine Griezmann: Barcelona sign Atletico Madrid forward
Speaking about the musician - who is 17 years her junior - she shared: "I don't really think about getting older that much - I mean, know it's happening to me, it's happening to all of us".
Heidi has been married twice before.
Ahead of popping the question to the America's Got Talent judge on December 24, Tom got the blessing of Heidi's four children.More news: At Vatican, empty tombs add new twist to missing girl mystery
"My boyfriend is many years younger than me, and lots of people are questioning that and asking about it". I still believe in love and marriage. I think he has his dad's voice. Even though I failed twice at it.
This is the third marriage for Klum. "Let's see what happens". "They were so excited and happy for their mom", a source close to the couple told PEOPLE.More news: AHS: 1984 Adds Pose Vet Angelica Ross
- Forty-something Tiger Woods burns bright in inspiring Serena Williams
- China's June exports fall after US tariff hike, imports shrink
- No More Talk, Cyprus Wants EU Sanctions Over Turkish Drilling
- Rich Energy trying to save Haas deal, blames ‘rogue’ individual
- Celtics Reportedly Waiving Guerschon Yabusele
- Mortal Kombat Movie Reboot is R-Rated And Has Fatalities
- Brazilian president to appoint his son as ambassador to US
- United Kingdom police launch investigation into leaked ambassador cables
- Federer prevails over Nadal, gets Djokovic in final
- Duchesses Catherine and Meghan to attend Wimbledon women's final