So who will he be playing? The cast whirl and twirl in front of the camera...and oh yeah, the monster for this new season is revealed to be a very big penis. She is joining the American Horror Story family in another unforgettable role.
She leads a cast of familiar AHS faces - Billie Lourd (Apocalypse, Cult), Cody Fern (Apocalypse), Leslie Grossman (Apocalypse, Cult) and John Carroll Lynch (Cult, Freak Show, Hotel) - as well as several newcomers including Zach Villa, Pose actress Angelica Ross, Dear White People star DeRon Horton, Olympian Gus Kenworthy and Matthew Morrison, who makes his first American Horror Story appearance after leading Murphy's hit series, Glee. This feels to us like the most small-scale season since the criminally underrated American Horror Story: Roanoke, which to us was one of the most creative seasons of the franchise and one that was successful thanks, in part, to having a scaled-down approach to its storytelling much like season 1 in Murder House.
Your thoughts on the newest addition to the Horror Story family?More news: Save 33% on an unlocked phone from the Samsung Galaxy S10 series
"No, I'm going to sit a season out", he said. There is no shortage of horror tales to tell.
Murphy's obvious affection for genre fare of all shapes and sizes has been well on display in the eight seasons preceding 1984, as episodes have covered (to varying degrees of effect) everything from menacing serial killers to creepy psych wards, insane carnies, a powerful coven of witches, and pretty much every other horror trope you can conjure.
AHS mastermind Ryan Murphy has just unloaded minutes upon minutes of new footage featuring 1984's major players, in the process answering a ton of lingering casting questions, while letting the frightful throwback fashions - mostly - serve up their own kind of scares.More news: Former pitcher Dwight Gooden arrested in New Jersey on cocaine possession
"American Horror Story: 1984" is set to premiere september 18.
Be sure to share now in the attached comments.More news: Where To Get Free Fries On National French Fry Day
- U.S. may lift some sanctions if North Korea halts nuclear programme
- Siberians flock to toxic lake for ‘Maldives’ selfies
- Korea vows to respond to South’s purchase of F-35 jets
- Oil prices rise amid Gulf of Mexico storm, Middle East tensions
- New Orleans Braces as Storm Barry Nears
- Pence acknowledges 'tough stuff' at border detention centre
- Atlantic League to experiment with batters "stealing first base"
- Twitter acknowledges outages affecting some users
- Google is Working on Yet Another Social Network
- Cardi B Claps Back at Jermaine Dupri's 'Strippers Rapping' Comment