Arsenal's reported budget is widely reported to be only £40m - or £45m depending on which source you read - and the Daily Mirror recently claimed that the Gunners have offered Carl Jenkinson, Calum Chambers and Mohamed Elneny to Palace "in the hope it will act as a sweetener" in a deal for Zaha.
Arsenal value the fringe players at £40m, which would effectively double their offer for Palace's Ivory Coast star, 26.
According to the same story, the north London side have submitted bids for all three of their summer targets but are yet to get any deals over the line.More news: Haynesworth pleas for help to find kidney donor
Arsenal have already seen a £40m offer for Zaha, who is now on worldwide duty at the Africa Cup of Nations, knocked backed.
The Emirate dwellers are eager to land the Ivorian global, but Palace £80m price tag may prove too costly for the Gunners.More news: At least 24 killed in brutal PNG tribal massacres
It has been suggested that the Emirates outfit were preparing a second offer, which would include cash and players.
Earlier this month, Zaha's brother Judicael said: "Wilfried will always hold Crystal Palace and their fans in the highest regard".
Palace paid just £6m when they bought him back in 2015 but agreed a sell-on clause which entitles United to 25 per cent of any future profit.More news: Mexican President Warns Others May Leave Government After Urzua
Emery has been linked with a host of different players in the summer transfer window so far but Arsenal have only completed one summer signing. Wilfried Zaha is Crystal Palace's main star and the club feels that it has every right to put any asking price for their star man since he is still has four more years on his current deal with the Eagles.
- Lady Gaga signs exclusive Amazon retail deal for beauty brand launch
- Mario World Now Available on Android a Day Early!
- Allardyce turned down Newcastle United approach
- Sugary drink consumption increases cancer risk, research suggests
- United Kingdom and Canada will give millions to global media defense fund
- Bentley EXP 100 GT revealed as spectacular take on the GT vehicle
- Arsenal captain Laurent Koscielny refuses to travel on pre-season tour
- Taylor Swift Is The World's Highest-Paid Celebrity According To 'Forbes'
- Dems want Acosta to quit for role in financier's sex plea
- Intruder scaled Buckingham Palace walls as Queen slept