By 8.00 a.m. BST (2 a.m. ET) 15 fire crews were at the blaze, which was first reported at approximately 11.30 p.m. BST, officials stated.
Yahoo Films UK has contact Warner Bros for remark.
WARNER Bros Studios is on fire in a major blaze in Hertfordshire.
A fire has broken out at Warner Bros studios in Watford - the famous filming location in which Harry Potter was filmed.More news: Elia Viviani sprints to victory on stage four of Tour de France
Crews were called to the film studios in Leavesden, Hertfordshire, at 23:29 BST on Wednesday.
Original story: 18 fire crews and around 75 fire fighters are now tackling a blaze at Warner Bros studios in Leavesden, after a fire broke out last night.
In a further update this morning, Hertfordshire County Council said the number of fire crews at the scene had swelled to 18. "There are no injuries".
All eight of the Harry Potter films were filmed at Leavesden, along with other movies including some in the James Bond, Fast and Furious and Mission Impossible franchises.More news: Ford recalling roughly 400 Focus cars in Canada over engine fault
The studio, which is the place the Harry Potter motion pictures had been made, can also be the house of the Harry Potter studio tour.
"The smoke went high into the air, and as I watched, the smoke appeared to get thicker, so much so that we could see the flashing lights of the fire engines reflecting off the thick smoke", he said. "When I woke up this morning it was still smoldering and when I left for work this morning, there was still a strong smell and taste of smoke in the air".
A spokeswoman later said: "The fire at Warner Bros Studios is now out but several vehicles remain on site".More news: Banks, shops recovering from card collapse across Australia
- AT&T Will Automatically Block 'Robocalls' for New Customers
- Sugary drink consumption increases cancer risk, research suggests
- New Sith Trooper Revealed From The Rise Of Skywalker
- Occupied Kashmir celebrates as India faces defeat in cricket world cup
- Apple looks to make India its export hub
- At least 16 killed, 84 injured in Pakistan train crash
- CannTrust Tumbles 22% as Canadian Regulators Seize Illegal Cannabis
- Wilfried Zaha’s supposed move to Arsenal faces new dilemma
- Eavesdropping Bug Forces Apple to Disable Walkie-Talkie App
- Nicki Minaj Pulls Out Of Saudi Arabia Festival, Gives Reason