Starbucks announced Wednesday that it is launching a new Tie-Dye Frappuccino blended beverage - a ideal accessory for summer, the company says.
But don't worry, this frapp isn't just pure food coloring-according to a press release from Starbucks, the drink gets its insane coloring from turmeric, red beets and spirulina.
In contrast, a venti-sized Tie-Dye frappe has 75 grams of sugar, or three days' worth, all in one pink-and-purple concoction.More news: NSW wins State of Origin
It's made of a tropical creme frappuccino base with dashes of red beets, turmeric and spirulina and topped with whipped cream and a final dusting of colored powder.
Celebrate summertime by chugging back a deliciously cold Starbucks Tie-Dye Frappuccino.
"Just like the peak of summer, the Tie-Dye Frappuccino blended beverage is available for only a few days", the company said in a statement.More news: Why Apple's 'troubles' may not go away with 2019 iPhones
Unfortunately, just like so many of Starbucks' fan favorites, the Tie-Dye Frappuccino will only be available for a limited time.
What's the flavor you ask? Think Laffy Taffy or a creamier banana Slurpee.More news: Banks, shops recovering from card collapse across Australia
- Bruins sign RFA winger Heinen to 2-year contract
- Konsa set for Aston Villa move as Bees sign Jensen
- Bosco Martis shares an important message for Shahid Kapoor
- Elia Viviani sprints to victory on stage four of Tour de France
- Melvin Gordon to hold out, request trade unless given new deal
- Popular Dog Treat Linked to MDR Salmonella Outbreak
- Article image Antarctic glacial melt may cause irreversible sea level rise
- Kanye building Star Wars-Inspired Low Income Homes
- Amazon internet satellites are the next big thing in tech
- Ford recalling roughly 400 Focus cars in Canada over engine fault