Starbucks announced Wednesday that it is launching a new Tie-Dye Frappuccino blended beverage - a ideal accessory for summer, the company says.
But don't worry, this frapp isn't just pure food coloring-according to a press release from Starbucks, the drink gets its insane coloring from turmeric, red beets and spirulina.
In contrast, a venti-sized Tie-Dye frappe has 75 grams of sugar, or three days' worth, all in one pink-and-purple concoction.More news: Konsa set for Aston Villa move as Bees sign Jensen
It's made of a tropical creme frappuccino base with dashes of red beets, turmeric and spirulina and topped with whipped cream and a final dusting of colored powder.
Celebrate summertime by chugging back a deliciously cold Starbucks Tie-Dye Frappuccino.
"Just like the peak of summer, the Tie-Dye Frappuccino blended beverage is available for only a few days", the company said in a statement.More news: Warner Bros Studios blaze: St Albans fire crews attend
Unfortunately, just like so many of Starbucks' fan favorites, the Tie-Dye Frappuccino will only be available for a limited time.
What's the flavor you ask? Think Laffy Taffy or a creamier banana Slurpee.More news: CannTrust Tumbles 22% as Canadian Regulators Seize Illegal Cannabis
- Elia Viviani sprints to victory on stage four of Tour de France
- Kanye building Star Wars-Inspired Low Income Homes
- At least 16 killed, 84 injured in Pakistan train crash
- New Sith Trooper Revealed From The Rise Of Skywalker
- Popular Dog Treat Linked to MDR Salmonella Outbreak
- Trump signs executive order to improve kidney care
- Article image Antarctic glacial melt may cause irreversible sea level rise
- Occupied Kashmir celebrates as India faces defeat in cricket world cup
- Ariana Grande Talks All-Consuming Grief Over Mac Miller
- Wilfried Zaha’s supposed move to Arsenal faces new dilemma