The defender becomes the latest player to join the club as they gear up for their Premier League campaign.
He quickly established himself at the back for Brentford and his performances and development have not been lost of Villa boss Smith.More news: Man United very keen on signing 24-year-old
The Villans are now working on building a side that can be competitive as they return to the Premier League next season after promotion in 2018-19.
Speaking to Villa's official website of the U20 World Cup victor, Smith said: "Ezri fits the profile of the type of player we were searching for". 'It helps that Richard O'Kelly and I have worked with him before.
Alongside the announcement of Mings, Villa revealed their new home kit for the 2019/20 season, which sees them return to the Premier League for the first time since 2016.More news: Top 5 new insane Super Mario Maker 2 levels you can play
Dean Smith has also brought in defender Kortney Hause from Wolves, while spending 14 million pounds on signing left-back Matt Targett from Southampton.
The 24 year old could move away from the Super Lig club this summer and he's reportedly told the Kasimpasa board he wants to leave. To join such a historic, massive club like Aston Villa is great. "I just can't wait to get started and meet the lads". As a little kid, I always used to dream about playing in the Premier League.
The forward played 34 games for Kasimpasa last season in the league and scored 9 goals. We had a really good relationship there.More news: Chelsea New Boss Names Player He Can't Wait to Work With
- Haynesworth pleas for help to find kidney donor
- United States to investigate France's planned tax on tech companies
- Five-foot alligator spotted in Chicago lagoon
- GoPro camera buried in Himalayas reveals British climbers' final moments before avalanche
- UK Labour under pressure over anti-Semitism after BBC doc
- Lata Mangeshkar requests MS Dhoni to not retire on Twitter
- Dems want Acosta to quit for role in financier's sex plea
- England meet Australia in World Cup semi-final
- 7-Eleven Day: How to get a free Slurpee on Thursday
- Intruder scaled Buckingham Palace walls as Queen slept