Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's $60 million home requires some high-class maintenance. During a wide-ranging Forbes interview, West talked about working with a design team to craft prefab housing based on George Lucas' vision for the Star Wars franchise.
While his ideas seem far-fetched and even insane to some, it seems that Kanye's creative process has brought him success.
West brought Greenburg to "a trio of structures that look like the skeletons of wooden spaceships" while taking a tour of his land in LA. Showing off "oblong and dozens of feet tall" prototypes, West shows Greenberg shelter "inspired by Luke Skywalker's childhood home". The structures can reportedly be sunk into the ground, with light coming in from the top. Though breathless and intriguing, O'Malley's report offers few more details on the initiative.More news: CannTrust Tumbles 22% as Canadian Regulators Seize Illegal Cannabis
Swift last topped Forbes' Celebrity 100 list in 2016, when her pre-tax earnings were calculated to be $170 million (£136 million).
Kanye West has his fingers in a lot of pies, so to speak.
"There's a little bit of Lamborghini in everything I do", West says. "We're looking for architects and industrial designers who want to make the world better".More news: Five-foot alligator spotted in Chicago lagoon
Oh, and then there's the matter of his Yeezy Home venture, a social housing project focused on affordable, concrete, prefabricated homes for low-income families.
One of the more impressive parts of the line, however, is the agreement West struck in 2013 to move Yeezy from Nike to Adidas. We have never seen 4D used on existing silhouettes, so this might be the first one ever.More news: Haynesworth pleas for help to find kidney donor
- Ariana Grande Talks All-Consuming Grief Over Mac Miller
- Ford recalling roughly 400 Focus cars in Canada over engine fault
- Mario World Now Available on Android a Day Early!
- Intruder scaled Buckingham Palace walls as Queen slept
- Japan's asteroid probe Hayabusa2 set for final touchdown
- Article image Antarctic glacial melt may cause irreversible sea level rise
- Virat Kohli reacts to criticism after Indias World Cup exit
- UK Labour under pressure over anti-Semitism after BBC doc
- Man United very keen on signing 24-year-old
- 7-Eleven Day: How to get a free Slurpee on Thursday