Trials of Mana will be coming out for PC, Switch, and PS4 in late 2020. Originally launched as Seiken Densetsu exclusively in the East, Square Enix announced earlier this year it would rebuild the game from the ground up with modern 3D graphics. It still has you setting forth with a custom party of three heroes parties (chosen from among six characters) to fight evil monsters and save the world, just as you'd expect from a Japanese role-playing classic. The two games before it, Seiken Densetsu 1 and 2, came to the United States as Final Fantasy Adventure and Secret of Mana, respectively.
Unforgettable adventures await in the Collection of Mana - Available Now on Nintendo Switch!More news: Build-A-Bear's Pay Your Age Is Back
Collection of Mana is the bundle of the three "Mana" titles for Nintendo Switch, released in 2017 near the systems launch. This includes Final Fantasy Adventure, Secret of Mana, and the original Seiken Densetsu 3, relabeled Trials of Mana for Western audiences.
So seemingly both the remake and the newly localized original game known as Seiken Densetsu 3 are going by the name Trials of Mana, but we'll keep them apart as Trials of Mana and Trials of Mana Remake.More news: Theresa May: a legacy sunk by Brexit
Collection of Mana is available right now in the Nintendo eShop for $39.99.More news: U.S. vs. Thailand in 2019 FIFA Women's World Cup
- USA signed ‘another very important part’ of immigration deal with Mexico
- USWNT breaks World Cup record for goals in rout of Thailand
- England victorious as Brazil's Cristiane overtakes Ronaldo in record books
- Trump claims victory on Mexican migration
- Ortiz back in Boston for gunshot wound care
- Police detail man's threat behind panic at D.C. pride parade
- Former White House counsel John Dean describes parallels between Trump, Nixon
- David Ortiz's wife Tiffany issues statement updating Big Papi's health
- Tony Parker says he’s retiring from NBA after 18 seasons
- Pixel 4 renders suggest iPhone 11-like square camera arrangement