Back at Google I/O in 2016, Google highlighted Project Soli, a gesture-based system that used radar antennas to read hand movements in front of equipped devices. The possibilities are endless, and the fact that the radar allows precise movements to be tracked and recorded means that users could have wonderful control over their phone.More news: Rain postpones Cup race to Monday
Earlier this year, the FCC approved Project Soli, which was described in the documentation as a way "to enable touchless control of device functions or features, which can benefit users with mobility, speech, and tactile impairments".
The Pixel 4 phone may arrive with a square camera module with dual or triple rear shooters, on-screen fingerprint sensor, 3F face unlock, and probably a notch although we see a bezel-less display with an earpiece.More news: Radiohead share hacked files from OK Computer sessions
Design wise, recent renders have revealed that the Pixel 4 will likely feature a square camera module on the back, similar to numerous iPhone 11 rumors we've seen over the past few weeks. All of the commenters seemed to be using Pixel 2 XLs, though others with P2XLs were able to update without any fuss. If Project Soli chips are found in the Pixel 4, we could see a decent jump in battery capacity.
The hands-on images were put up Slashleaks and appeared to be legit images showcased the Pixel 4 device featuring the already expected punch-hole display on the front. The company is now running a promotion on the Pixel 3 XL, the more refined and more premium sibling to the 3a XL.More news: Cyclone Vayu: Amit Shah chairs high-level meeting to review preparedness
- Ortiz back in Boston for gunshot wound care
- Everything We Know About Nintendo’s 2019 Lineup From E3
- U.S. vs. Thailand in 2019 FIFA Women's World Cup
- Virat Kohli only Indian in Forbes’ 100 highest-paid athletes list
- Comedian Jon Stewart tears into Congress over 9/11 victims fund
- Former White House counsel John Dean describes parallels between Trump, Nixon
- China says will respond if US escalates trade tension
- Russian newspapers unite in protest over arrested journalist: who is Ivan Golunov?
- Police detail man's threat behind panic at D.C. pride parade
- David Ortiz's wife Tiffany issues statement updating Big Papi's health