Here's a rundown of all of the new games and information we learned about at E3's 2019 Nintendo presentation.More news: Final Fantasy 8 Remastered arrives later this year on PC
-For Super Smash Bros.
The new game was revealed via the company's E3 Direct presentation, Kotaku reports. And of course there was oodles about Smash Bros - Banzo-Kazooie are joining the fray. Link's Awakening, one of the strangest and sweetest Zelda games, originally released on the Game Boy in 1993, has been reimagined in adorable toylike miniature, and will be out on 20 September.More news: Trump claims victory on Mexican migration
However, it also said its highly anticipated Animal Crossing game had been delayed until March 2020.
Nintendo's statement leaves it open to calling this game something besides Breath of the Wild 2, though hasn't revealed an official name and there's very little story to suggest what it may be called in the end.More news: Barty ends Anisimova's run to reach French Open final
- Australia’s Stoinis to miss Pakistan game, Mitchell Marsh flown in as cover
- Rain postpones Cup race to Monday
- Kohli says apologised to Steve Smith after Indian crowd booing at Oval
- Jason Roy’s 153 powers England to 106-run win over Bangladesh
- U.S. vs. Thailand in 2019 FIFA Women's World Cup
- Cricket World reacts as India great Yuvraj Singh announces retirement
- More bodies found as tourist boat lifted from river
- Former White House counsel John Dean describes parallels between Trump, Nixon
- Roller Champions has been confirmed, and you can play today
- Bradley Cooper & Irina Shayk's Relationship 'Changed' After 'A Star Is Born'