Here's a rundown of all of the new games and information we learned about at E3's 2019 Nintendo presentation.More news: Former White House counsel John Dean describes parallels between Trump, Nixon
-For Super Smash Bros.
The new game was revealed via the company's E3 Direct presentation, Kotaku reports. And of course there was oodles about Smash Bros - Banzo-Kazooie are joining the fray. Link's Awakening, one of the strangest and sweetest Zelda games, originally released on the Game Boy in 1993, has been reimagined in adorable toylike miniature, and will be out on 20 September.More news: Final Fantasy 8 Remastered arrives later this year on PC
However, it also said its highly anticipated Animal Crossing game had been delayed until March 2020.
Nintendo's statement leaves it open to calling this game something besides Breath of the Wild 2, though hasn't revealed an official name and there's very little story to suggest what it may be called in the end.More news: Easter Sunday attack: Final report submitted to president
- Huge Golovkin KO Does Not Impress Canelo Or His Camp
- Bradley Cooper & Irina Shayk's Relationship 'Changed' After 'A Star Is Born'
- Best picks for Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka in Cricket World Cup today
- 'Unlawful Killings': Nearly 100 Dead in Attack on Mali Village
- PM candidate Harper asks Johnson - Why won't you answer questions?
- Radiohead share hacked files from OK Computer sessions
- Jason Roy’s 153 powers England to 106-run win over Bangladesh
- Australia’s Stoinis to miss Pakistan game, Mitchell Marsh flown in as cover
- Kohli says apologised to Steve Smith after Indian crowd booing at Oval
- Rain postpones Cup race to Monday