Now, we've learned that Finland-based HMD Global, which makes Nokia-branded smartphones, is currently working on two 5G smartphones which are expected to launch in Q3 or Q4 of 2019.More news: Gwyneth Paltrow Reveals She and Husband Brad Falchuk Don't Live Together Full
Nokia 3.2 undoubtedly becomes one of the cheapest devices in the Indian market right now to offer the pure stock Android experience to the users under the Rs 15,000 price tag. If you own a Nokia 4.2 and do not receive the update on time, do check it manually in the Settings tab. It fixes a critical bug which allowed a remote attacker to get an access of the device by executing an arbitrary code. Like other recent Nokia smartphones from HMD Global, both are also part of the Android One programme from Google that promises timely updates and optimised interfaces. The render states that the phone will come with vanilla Android Pie experience out-of-the-box.More news: Australia’s Stoinis to miss Pakistan game, Mitchell Marsh flown in as cover
The Nokia 2.2 features a 5.71-inch HD+ notched display and comes with a Helio A22 SoC under-the-hood. While the Nokia 3.1 A and Nokia 3.1 C comes with the same hardware, they will be available through two different carriers. For imaging duties, there is a dual rear camera of 13-megapixel primary sensor with an f/2.2 lens and a 2-megapixel secondary sensor with an f/2.2 lens. They are powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 429 12nm processor with Adreno 504 GPU. It was launched globally alongside the Nokia 3.2 at MWC 2019. For Cricket Wireless, this is the 2nd phone being offered after the bigger Nokia 3.1 Plus came to the carrier earlier this year. Its Nokia 9 PureView flagship which has 5 rear cameras might take better photos than some of this year's flagship but it falls short in performance as it uses last year's Snapdragon 845 processor. The company has made a 5-megapixel camera available for customers in the front of the phone.
- Google Assistant has finally arrived in Waze
- Danny Rose says spending time with Liverpool's Champions League winners is draining
- PM candidate Harper asks Johnson - Why won't you answer questions?
- Shikhar Dhawan ruled out of tournament for three weeks with fractured thumb
- Final Fantasy 8 Remastered arrives later this year on PC
- Easter Sunday attack: Final report submitted to president
- Kohli says apologised to Steve Smith after Indian crowd booing at Oval
- Huge Golovkin KO Does Not Impress Canelo Or His Camp
- 'Frozen 2' Trailer Teases Anna and Elsa's Next Epic Adventure
- Roller Champions has been confirmed, and you can play today