Now, we've learned that Finland-based HMD Global, which makes Nokia-branded smartphones, is currently working on two 5G smartphones which are expected to launch in Q3 or Q4 of 2019.More news: Iran Frees Detained Lebanese Businessman Zakka - Lebanese Official
Nokia 3.2 undoubtedly becomes one of the cheapest devices in the Indian market right now to offer the pure stock Android experience to the users under the Rs 15,000 price tag. If you own a Nokia 4.2 and do not receive the update on time, do check it manually in the Settings tab. It fixes a critical bug which allowed a remote attacker to get an access of the device by executing an arbitrary code. Like other recent Nokia smartphones from HMD Global, both are also part of the Android One programme from Google that promises timely updates and optimised interfaces. The render states that the phone will come with vanilla Android Pie experience out-of-the-box.More news: Russian newspapers unite in protest over arrested journalist: who is Ivan Golunov?
The Nokia 2.2 features a 5.71-inch HD+ notched display and comes with a Helio A22 SoC under-the-hood. While the Nokia 3.1 A and Nokia 3.1 C comes with the same hardware, they will be available through two different carriers. For imaging duties, there is a dual rear camera of 13-megapixel primary sensor with an f/2.2 lens and a 2-megapixel secondary sensor with an f/2.2 lens. They are powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 429 12nm processor with Adreno 504 GPU. It was launched globally alongside the Nokia 3.2 at MWC 2019. For Cricket Wireless, this is the 2nd phone being offered after the bigger Nokia 3.1 Plus came to the carrier earlier this year. Its Nokia 9 PureView flagship which has 5 rear cameras might take better photos than some of this year's flagship but it falls short in performance as it uses last year's Snapdragon 845 processor. The company has made a 5-megapixel camera available for customers in the front of the phone.
- Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition Releases This Winter
- Jason Roy’s 153 powers England to 106-run win over Bangladesh
- Easter Sunday attack: Final report submitted to president
- More bodies found as tourist boat lifted from river
- Kohli says apologised to Steve Smith after Indian crowd booing at Oval
- Esha Deol Takhtani welcomes baby girl Miraya home
- Cricket World reacts as India great Yuvraj Singh announces retirement
- 'Frozen 2' Trailer Teases Anna and Elsa's Next Epic Adventure
- Radiohead share hacked files from OK Computer sessions
- Roller Champions has been confirmed, and you can play today