The founder of Goop, who was Wednesday for the second time in September, admitted that Brad only stays with her for four nights a week, spending the rest of the time at his own house.
In a reveal reminiscent of the star's "conscious uncoupling" statement about her past divorce, The Goop mogul revealed that her marriage has followed an unconventional track since the duo tied the knot in September.More news: Will my iPhone or iPad work with iOS 13 or iPadOS 13?
Gwyneth Paltrow has made a stunning admission that not many Hollywood stars would ever admit to: that she once let fame get to her head.
They obviously have the financial means to maintain two homes, something couples who fantasize about these living arrangements can't do, and though this is definitely a Goopy way to embark on a marriage she may be onto something. "I don't care about the haters". Haters are irrelevant to me.
Paltrow said of other famous faces, "I see so many famous people who are exempt from life, who've set up this construct where they don't really have to risk anything".More news: Kawhi Leonard sues Nike over 'Klaw' logo ownership
In an interview with The Sunday Times' Style Magazine, the actress said she turned into an "a-hole" after getting praise for her Oscar-winning performance in the 1998 film Shakespeare in Love - and it was her father who called her up on her diva-like behaviour.
She also said she has "no idea" whether or not she is a good stepmother.
"If you're not all drinking the same Kool-Aid, it can be tough". What if I'd been 30? 20?More news: Former NFL player Kellen Winslow II found guilty on 3 charges
"I do think though, at the end of the day, everyone wants the same thing, which is to feel love and be accepted". Still, I can only imagine in my 50s how much better it is all going to get'.
- Half-brother of North Korea's Kim was a Central Intelligence Agency informant
- Turkish group hacks Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account, posts anti-India tweets
- Danny Rose says spending time with Liverpool's Champions League winners is draining
- More bodies found as tourist boat lifted from river
- £75m Man Utd Target Reveals Transfer Conversation
- Kohli says apologised to Steve Smith after Indian crowd booing at Oval
- Did Sigourney Weaver just reveal casting secrets about Calgary-shot Ghostbusters sequel?
- 'Unlawful Killings': Nearly 100 Dead in Attack on Mali Village
- Customs and Border Protection says photos of travelers stolen in data breach
- Best picks for Bangladesh vs Sri Lanka in Cricket World Cup today