Frozen 2 is coming, and the ominous look of its new poster suggests that maybe this children's movie is going to go on a darker path. Idina Menzel and Kristen Bell once again play Arendelle's royal sisters, while Jonathan Groff is back as Kristoff and Josh Gad returns as the lovable Olaf.
The full trailer for Frozen II will debut tomorrow on Good Morning America.
The trolls even hint at the plot of the flick, telling the gang, "The past is not what it seems". The film will be released nationwide on November 22, 2019. "You must find the truth".More news: Esha Deol Takhtani welcomes baby girl Miraya home
Chris Buck and Jennifer Lee direct Frozen 2 with songs by Kristen Anderson-Lopez and Robert Lopez.
But although teaser trailer showed Queen Elsa getting more in touch with her power, it also echoed the poster's more somber note than the original landed on, with all the characters appearing very concerned about something. "The answer is calling her and threatening her kingdom", the synopsis reads.
The cold don't bother Elsa and Anna in the new poster of Frozen 2.More news: Raytheon merger won't mean big layoffs, United Technologies CEO says
Considering the first film unexpectedly hauled in $1.27 billion worldwide, the sequel's production values look significantly higher.
A new trailer for the film debuted Tuesday, and it shows Elsa (Idina Menzel) setting out on a risky journey with Anna (Kristen Bell), Kristoff (Jonathan Groff), Olaf (Josh Gad) and Sven. "Let it Go" became the anthem of a generation of kids, but this new trailer gives us no sampling of the sequel's soundtrack.More news: E3 2019: All That Devolver Digital Had in Store This E3
- Google Assistant has finally arrived in Waze
- Did Sigourney Weaver just reveal casting secrets about Calgary-shot Ghostbusters sequel?
- Ubisoft Unleashes Gods & Monsters Cinematic Trailer with Female Protagonist at E3
- Trump renews Mexico tariff threat amid row over migration deal
- Customs and Border Protection says photos of travelers stolen in data breach
- Trump Announces Additional Unspecified Mexico Deal
- Trump calls John Dean a 'sleazebag' ahead of testimony
- Phil Spencer: Backward Compatibility on Project Scarlett is About Respecting Customers' Purchases
- Zenfone 6 Launching in India on June 19 as ASUS 6Z
- Former NFL player Kellen Winslow II found guilty on 3 charges