He said that there is a forecast of rain in Taunton on Wednesday and there are 80 per cent chances of rain which may abandon the match.
"We will go with the aggressive approach we showed against England".
"Mitch is coming in as a replacement if Marcus doesn't recover quickly enough or respond to treatment over the next few days".More news: Huawei Devices Could Be Blocked From Using WhatsApp And Instagram
"(We're) not exactly sure on how many games he'll miss", added Finch.
Marsh was not included in Australia's original 15-man squad for the World Cup but is a member of the Australia A side which will begin a tour of England in the run-up to the Ashes Test series that starts after the one-day worldwide showpiece event.
"He was in some discomfort, it wasn't ideal, but he still managed to bowl a couple of overs". With the bat, he was out for a duck when Australia would have loved to see him score some runs as the match was evenly poised.
Pakistan is playing an ODI for the first time at Taunton and it will also be the first time Sarfaraz will lead the side against the Australians in an ODI.More news: Iran Frees Detained Lebanese Businessman Zakka - Lebanese Official
Pakistan - who won the ICC Champions Trophy in England two years ago - tamely lost their opening fixture to the West Indies but bounced back to beat the world No.1 and tournament hosts England at Trent Bridge last week.
The report quoting Geo News said that Sarfaraz is unhappy that Pakistan generally get pitches in ICC events that didn't favour their game. "It's a totally different bowling attack here but it still gives you a lot of self-belief going into a game".
"They've got some world-class players, there is no player you can disregard, they've got match-winners and experience, you need to play your best to beat them".More news: Kawhi Leonard sues Nike over 'Klaw' logo ownership
- Easter Sunday attack: Final report submitted to president
- Shikhar Dhawan ruled out of tournament for three weeks with fractured thumb
- Turkish group hacks Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account, posts anti-India tweets
- Former NFL player Kellen Winslow II found guilty on 3 charges
- Oil price could fall to $30: Novak
- PM candidate Harper asks Johnson - Why won't you answer questions?
- 'Frozen 2' Trailer Teases Anna and Elsa's Next Epic Adventure
- Bradley Cooper & Irina Shayk's Relationship 'Changed' After 'A Star Is Born'
- Kohli says apologised to Steve Smith after Indian crowd booing at Oval
- Jason Roy’s 153 powers England to 106-run win over Bangladesh