Antetokounmpo shot 5 for 8 in the opening frame, matching the number of made baskets he had during Milwaukee's double-overtime loss in Game 3.
"I think the first two games they really brought the intensity to us".
Powell, the guy who played just four total minutes in Games 4 and 7 against Philadelphia, has emerged as a difference maker in this series. Siakam went from 51 minutes in Game 3 to just 23 in Game 4. "We have a chance to make history". You know, he looks ok to me.More news: NASCAR to buy International Speedway, owner of Daytona, Talladega
Norman Powell scored 18 points, Serge Ibaka added 17 points and 13 rebounds and Fred Van Fleet chipped in with 13 points. Marc Gasol had his second double-digit scoring affair in as many games, finishing with 17 points.
The rest of the first half, however, belonged to the home team. However, Antetokounmpo pointed out: "We're not going to lose our confidence".
The privilege of having a transcendent superstar like Leonard isn't just the gift of the singular performance that wins a game, though Leonard has done plenty of that over the past six weeks of the postseason. In addition to the series now being tied at 2-2, this is just the second time all season the Bucks have lost consecutive games. I think he's fine.
Scotiabank Arena was rocking for both Game 3 and 4, and now it's a best-of-three for East supremacy.More news: Twitter Reacts to Bucs Signing of Ndamukong Suh
"He needed one of those games". "Pascal was playing great". "We've got to keep being aggressive defensively on Kawhi, try to limit his shots". "Everybody on their team, I feel like they got pretty much whatever they wanted". They controlled the frame and opened up a double-digit lead at the break.
With all of that considered, let's take a closer look at how the Bucks' individual players performed in Game 4. Through the first two rounds of the playoffs this year, Bledsoe averaged 16 points.
If the early part of the game is any indication, Giannis Antetokounmpo will play a big role in the outcome.
For that reason, the contributions from the three reserves that came in to spell the team's starting unit become that much more important; the bench has been a reason for some of the team's highs and lows this postseason.More news: Deputies: Lawmaker Punched Wife For Not Undressing Quickly Enough For Sex
Ilyasova missed a 3 with 3:50 remaining in the third that could have cut the deficit to four points.
- Huawei barred from using SD memory cards in its smartphones
- Wisconsin man who kidnapped Jayme Closs gets life in prison
- Virginia report inconclusive about Northam, controversial yearbook photo
- The change you have been DREADING has just been confirmed — WhatsApp ALERT
- Surat: Fire in a coaching centre, at least fifteen dead
- Knights of the Old Republic Movie Script Almost Finished
- The New Call of Duty is Reportedly Called... Modern Warfare
- Instagram Adds Support for Landscape Videos in IGTV
- FAA faces 'frank questions' from global regulators over Boeing 737 Max safety
- 18 coaching class students jump to death after Surat building catches fire