The jacket was studded with Drizzy's owl logo and the Raptors' slashed basketball sigil, and according to Complex, the fabric for the jersey was sourced from a French mill by Toronto's Garrison Bespoke, one of the first examples of "jersey" cloth from 1927.
The blazer was given to Drake during Tuesday night's game against the Milwaukee Bucks by its designer, tailor Garrison Bespoke.More news: 18 coaching class students jump to death after Surat building catches fire
There has been sort of a weird back-and-forth happening during this Eastern Conference Finals matchup between the Milwaukee Bucks and the Toronto Raptors.
On the inside, there's a City Edition Raptors jersey - which Drake helped design in OVO's colour scheme - while on the left lapel sits a 1.2 carat diamond pin.
MSLE is a sports and real estate company that has spent the past four years gifting the Toronto Raptors' ambassador with a custom jacket lined with a Raptors jersey.More news: Now you can order takeout food directly via Google
Drake's sideline antics during Raptors games seem to get more and more extravagant over the years, and they are truly starting to rub people the wrong way.
Let's see what Drake comes up with for Game 6 back in The 6. Drake caught on camera giving an impromptu massage coach nick Nurse.More news: Bookie Blues -- Sportsbooks face Stanley Cup sweat
- Trump says he will send 1,500 troops to Middle East
- Several people injured in suspected package bomb blast in France
- Mobile share price up 2% after FCC chair recommends Sprint merger
- Surat: Fire in a coaching centre, at least fifteen dead
- The Queen visits pop-up replica of original Sainsbury's store
- A Look At Memorial Day Weekend Weather
- Twitter Reacts to Bucs Signing of Ndamukong Suh
- Knights of the Old Republic Movie Script Almost Finished
- Virginia report inconclusive about Northam, controversial yearbook photo
- It's Abe Shinzo, not the reverse, renewed name policy requests：The Asahi Shimbun