The jacket was studded with Drizzy's owl logo and the Raptors' slashed basketball sigil, and according to Complex, the fabric for the jersey was sourced from a French mill by Toronto's Garrison Bespoke, one of the first examples of "jersey" cloth from 1927.
The blazer was given to Drake during Tuesday night's game against the Milwaukee Bucks by its designer, tailor Garrison Bespoke.More news: KPMG administrators installed as Jamie's Italian collapses
There has been sort of a weird back-and-forth happening during this Eastern Conference Finals matchup between the Milwaukee Bucks and the Toronto Raptors.
On the inside, there's a City Edition Raptors jersey - which Drake helped design in OVO's colour scheme - while on the left lapel sits a 1.2 carat diamond pin.
MSLE is a sports and real estate company that has spent the past four years gifting the Toronto Raptors' ambassador with a custom jacket lined with a Raptors jersey.More news: Huawei barred from using SD memory cards in its smartphones
Drake's sideline antics during Raptors games seem to get more and more extravagant over the years, and they are truly starting to rub people the wrong way.
Let's see what Drake comes up with for Game 6 back in The 6. Drake caught on camera giving an impromptu massage coach nick Nurse.More news: A Look At Memorial Day Weekend Weather
- Now you can order takeout food directly via Google
- Trump says he will send 1,500 troops to Middle East
- Julian Assange faces 17 new charges over WikiLeaks, attempted hacks
- Female-voiced AI assistants reinforce gender bias, United Nations says
- The Queen visits pop-up replica of original Sainsbury's store
- Several people injured in suspected package bomb blast in France
- Twitter Reacts to Bucs Signing of Ndamukong Suh
- Virginia report inconclusive about Northam, controversial yearbook photo
- Adam Levine leaving 'The Voice' after 16 seasons
- Wisconsin man who kidnapped Jayme Closs gets life in prison