If you pre-ordered a Galaxy Fold smartphone through Best Buy, your order just got canceled. The Verge reports that Best Buy is now cancelling pre-orders of the Galaxy Fold after Samsung chose to postpone the launch of the device.
Caviar has created seven different twists on the book-esque outfit for the Samsung Galaxy Fold - that's one for each of the Kingdoms of Westeros. "Because of this, we want to let you know that we are canceling all current preorders for the Galaxy Fold".
Worth noting that the company stated that the start of sales will begin soon after the opening of official Samsung Galaxy Fold sales. It has certainly set the precedence for mobile devices for 2019 and beyond.More news: Huawei barred from using SD memory cards in its smartphones
According to the notice, "With breakthrough designs and technology come many hurdles and the possibility to face a plethora of unforeseen hiccups".
"We are working closely with all of our distribution partners, including Best Buy, to deliver the Galaxy Fold to customers as quickly as possible". Best Buy will then provide you with any updates it receives on the phone, as well as the date it will finally be available to purchase.
In April, Samsung announced it was going to postpone the release dates after a few tech journalists reviewing the gadgets said the phones appeared to break after a couple of days. It doesn't want people hanging on for a phone that still has no release date. "Samsung values the trust our customers place in us and we want to thank them for their patience and understanding".More news: Amazon shareholders support selling face recognition tech to police
The retailer has now canceled all Galaxy Fold pre-orders, in a move that's meant to put customers first and ensure "they are taken care of in the best possible manner".
Best Buy confirmed the announcement to Fox Business and forwarded the email it sent to its customers who preordered the device.More news: Surat: Fire in a coaching centre, at least fifteen dead
- First Alert Weather Day: Heat wave taking over
- Wisconsin man who kidnapped Jayme Closs gets life in prison
- A Look At Memorial Day Weekend Weather
- Redmi 7A with Snapdragon 439 SoC and 4000mAh Battery Launched in China
- The Queen visits pop-up replica of original Sainsbury's store
- Kanye Talks Trump & Mental Health in Behind-The-Scenes Look at Letterman Interview
- Virginia report inconclusive about Northam, controversial yearbook photo
- Samsung’s Galaxy A70S could have a 64MP camera
- Juwan Howard appears to be ending Michigan's Fab Five fight
- Kim Kardashian files to trademark Psalm West