"Massimiliano Allegri will not sit on the Juventus bench in the 2019/20 season", an official statement, as translated from Italian, reads.
The Italian born tactician took charge of the Serie A club in 2014 and has won the league title every single season since he joined them.More news: Cal Fire: Camp Fire Caused by PG&E Electrical Transmission Lines
Allegri and the Juve board have had several meetings in the past few days over the former AC Milan boss' future, and they decided he will step down after their final match of the season away to Sampdoria on May 26.
After weeks of speculation, it was confirmed on Friday that Massimiliano Allegri will leave Juventus.
"The coach and the President, Andrea Agnelli, will meet the media together at tomorrow's press conference - Saturday 18 May, at 2 p.m.in the press conference hall of Allianz Stadium". "I will not be going to Italy, how many times do I need to say it?" he asked reporters at his press conference to preview the FA Cup final on Friday.More news: Cubs' Zobrist remains on leave amid divorce
They have two league games remaining this season, starting with Atalanta at home on Sunday. "I'm not going to go to Juventus, I'm not going to move to Italy".
"That is how I feel today, but football changes a lot".
Although Klopp hasn't managed to win a trophy so far on Merseyside, the German has taken Liverpool to successive Champions League finals and fell agonisingly short of winning the Premier League title this season, finishing on 97 points, just one behind Manchester City.More news: Keanu Reeves Leaves Stephen Colbert Speechless After Comment On Death
- Uber announces major Black and Black SUV enhancements, including Quiet Mode
- Super Mario Maker 2 co-op and multiplayer details revealed
- Farmer uses pocket knife to amputate leg caught in machinery
- Walmart rolls out free next-day delivery service
- This Was Aaron Rodgers' Cameo in 'Game of Thrones'
- State Department orders evacuation of non-emergency U.S. government employees from Iraq
- Frank Lampard mocks Leeds fans by singing 'stop crying Frank Lampard' song
- Putin Describes Mueller Probe As 'Exotic' And 'Very Objective'
- Meghan Markle Sent a Lovely Note to Her High School Reunion
- NYC mayor says he'll decide this week on presidential run