This would free up the royal residence for a new family - potentially the Sussexes.
Prince Harry and Meghan's first child Archie was born at Portland Hospital in Westminster, the document confirmed, with multiple media reports claiming Meghan spent just a brief amount of time there after a last minute dash from their home at Frogmore Cottage in Windsor.More news: US State Department orders all non-essential government personnel to leave Iraq
A spokesman for The Portland Hospital said: "Huge congratulations to the Duke and Duchess of Sussex on the birth of baby Archie".
The Duke of Sussex has accepted damages as well as an official apology after paparazzi site, Splash News, took aerial photos of his and Meghan's $3m, four-bedroom country home in Cotswold Hills, England, E!
The birth certificate also listed Meghan's job as "Princess of the United Kingdom". Prince Harry and Meghan Markle welcomed their baby boy on May 6, and the world has eagerly been awaiting more details of the birth.More news: Trump lifts tariffs on Mexico and Canada amid China trade dispute
If Meghan's sister-in-law's actions are anything to go by, there's no reason to doubt she will make an appearance on the balcony of Buckingham Palace on Saturday, June 8.
While Meghan will always be Duchess of Sussex, she technically became "Her Royal Highness, Princess Harry of Wales" when she married her husband. Archie is seventh in the line of succession, and he is The Queen's eighth great-grandchild.
A new documentary entitled Meghan and Harry, Plus One will air later on Friday, and will attempt to show another side of the former Suits actress.More news: NYC mayor says he'll decide this week on presidential run
Harry, who knows only too well the pressure that comes with being a Windsor and once admitted he "wanted out" of the royal family, is set on allowing his son to have as normal a life as possible. While the Duchess enjoys the precious first moments of motherhood, all royal appearances have been put on hold during her maternity leave-and that includes unofficial events too.
- Ways To Reduce Your Risk Of Dementia, According To A New Report
- Ubisoft's Pirate Game 'Skull and Bones' Has Been Pushed Into 2020
- Window washers rescued after their out-of-control lift slammed into building
- Walmart rolls out free next-day delivery service
- Bluetooth pairing bug forces Google to recall select Titan Security Keys
- Cubs' Zobrist remains on leave amid divorce
- Putin Describes Mueller Probe As 'Exotic' And 'Very Objective'
- Serena Williams wins clay opener; sister Venus next in Rome
- Google to push new ads on its apps to snare shoppers
- Uber announces major Black and Black SUV enhancements, including Quiet Mode