Kim Kardashian West and Kanye West had Psalm via a surrogate.
Kim shared the news in a text message conversation with Kanye, where he sent a photo of the baby along with a sweet Mother's Day message. "We are blessed beyond measure", the rapper, 41, wrote. "We have everything we need", the message read. The youngster joins his older sisters, North West, 5, and Chicago West, 1, and older brother Saint West, 3.More news: Kevin Durant and DeMarcus Cousins injury update
She explained that it had meant to be Kim who would appear on the show - however, their surrogate had gone into labour.
May we introduce you to Psalm West?
There had been plenty of interest about what the baby boy's name but the couple have a history of waiting a few days before revealing their children's names. She gleefully tweeted, "He's here and he's ideal!"More news: Arriving Soon: Pokemon Rumble Rush Mobile Game
One Twitter user said, "Is his name Teddy?"
The world just got our very first glimpse of the latest addition to the Kardashian-West household, and we finally have a name to put to his tiny face.More news: Briefing: US-China trade war could inflate iPhone costs by 3%
Congratulations, Kimye, and welcome new baby Psalm. "I've been kinda hesitant about having more kinds because it literally keeps me up at night, thinking about how my kids will survive in a insane world like this".
- World of Warcraft Classic Officially Launches This August
- Manchester United to make Paulo Dybala their Galactico signing of the summer
- Blac Chyna dishes: Could there be a reconciliation with Rob Kardashian?
- Modi tears into Congress, says nation saying Ab bas ! Bahut hua
- Boeing resisted pilots' call for act after first fatal crash
- Tim Hortons officially testing Beyond Meat breakfast items across Canada
- Diner's unexpected treat after waiter's $8000 wine mistake
- Tony Khan's All Elite Wrestling finds broadcast partner in TNT
- Epic Store's first sale massively discounts PC games
- SpaceX's Falcon Heavy launch for Air Force set June 22