Kim Kardashian West and Kanye West had Psalm via a surrogate.
Kim shared the news in a text message conversation with Kanye, where he sent a photo of the baby along with a sweet Mother's Day message. "We are blessed beyond measure", the rapper, 41, wrote. "We have everything we need", the message read. The youngster joins his older sisters, North West, 5, and Chicago West, 1, and older brother Saint West, 3.More news: Blac Chyna dishes: Could there be a reconciliation with Rob Kardashian?
She explained that it had meant to be Kim who would appear on the show - however, their surrogate had gone into labour.
May we introduce you to Psalm West?
There had been plenty of interest about what the baby boy's name but the couple have a history of waiting a few days before revealing their children's names. She gleefully tweeted, "He's here and he's ideal!"More news: Sherpa scales Everest for record 23rd time
One Twitter user said, "Is his name Teddy?"
The world just got our very first glimpse of the latest addition to the Kardashian-West household, and we finally have a name to put to his tiny face.More news: Google launches one-stop-shop Trips
Congratulations, Kimye, and welcome new baby Psalm. "I've been kinda hesitant about having more kinds because it literally keeps me up at night, thinking about how my kids will survive in a insane world like this".
- Meghan, wife of Britain's Prince Harry, gave birth at private London hospital
- Tim Hortons officially testing Beyond Meat breakfast items across Canada
- Trump escalates resistance to House probes, refuses to comply with requests
- Realme X, Realme X Lite launched with Snapdragon 710: Specs, Price
- Tony Khan's All Elite Wrestling finds broadcast partner in TNT
- SpaceX's Falcon Heavy launch for Air Force set June 22
- NAFTA nations reaching "understanding" on steel and aluminum tariff removal
- Modi tears into Congress, says nation saying Ab bas ! Bahut hua
- Apple Patches ZombieLoad Vulnerabilities
- McLaren GT Unleashed! Practical And Beastly