The latest leak regarding Apple's iPhone 11 points to a few exciting features that will come loaded in the handset. See the mockup of what the new phones might look like below, including the rumored square camera casing, which is said to house two cameras on the XR model.
Apple Inc.is set out toward its biggest weekly loss this year as the iPhone maker's profits are viewed as especially vulnerable to a flare-up in the trade war given its reliance on China for production and sales. Under this "more draconian scenario, " expenses could escalate "by roughly 10%+ over time". With Apple adding it, the brand hopes for mass adoption of this feature and it could be used to wirelessly charge the recently released Apple AirPods 2.More news: China formally arrests 2 Canadians in case linked to Huawei
Aside from getting new colors, this year's iPhone XR is believed to get upgraded specs, particularly an upgraded camera. The iPhone 11 design is pictured on the far left and the iPhone 11 Max design can be seen on the right, while the iPhone 11R design and its dual-lens camera setup is shown in the middle. Each available with a square bump.More news: Who might step into Allegri's shoes at Juventus?
Mac Otakara also claims to have knowledge of the silicone cases that Apple will sell for its next-gen iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Max devices. Don't Miss: Amazon forgot to end a sale that slashes the Echo Dot to its lowest price ever We won't dive back into all of the leaks we've seen so far, but here's a quick refresher: Image Source: Hasan Kaymak Apple's new iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Max are expected to look nearly exactly like the concept phone shown in the render above and at the top of this post. The second camera is said to have increased zoom. What's interesting here is that Apple will also be adding some software magic into the fray as it will now include an auto-correction feature which can "fit people back into a photo who may have been accidentally cut out".More news: Trump lifts tariffs on Mexico and Canada amid China trade dispute
- Sudan army ruler says talks over civil rule suspended for 72 hours
- Meghan Markle Sent a Lovely Note to Her High School Reunion
- Deepest-ever sub dive finds plastic bag at 36000 ft deep
- IM Pei, architect who designed Louvre Pyramid, dies at 102
- Cardinals star Patrick Peterson gets 6-game suspension for PEDs
- USA pregnant teen slain, baby cut from womb
- China warns USA against trade 'harm' over Huawei ban
- Lawsuit blames Tiger Woods for drunken driver's death
- Asus Zenfone 6 Innovates With Motorised Flip Camera
- Alabama governor clears near-total abortion ban bill