In season eight's fifth episode, archers line the walls to protect the kingdom against Daenerys.
You can skip to around 17:14 in the video to hear from Weiss and Rodgers about the cameo.More news: Cal Fire: Camp Fire Caused by PG&E Electrical Transmission Lines
Rodgers hinted last month that he might make an appearance. Something tells us any fan would appreciate a dramatic Game of Thrones entrance (and exit) like his.
Rodgers was even part of a promo for the show's eighth and final season.
But in either role, the 35-year-old's fate most likely remained the same as Daenerys and Drogon destroyed King's Landing, turning numerous soldiers and civilians in the city to ash with dragons breath.More news: NY continues to lead the nation in measles outbreaks
Sunday night after the episode aired, Rodgers confirmed his cameo on Instagram, sharing a photo of him in costume.
The Green Bay Packers quarterback has always been a vocal fan of the television series.
Football fans watching Sunday night's fiery "Game of Thrones" episode may have caught a familiar face in the crowd.More news: Uber announces major Black and Black SUV enhancements, including Quiet Mode
"I was helping a woman, who was injured...then the hell with her I'm getting out of there", Rodgers explained.
- San Francisco moves to ban use of facial recognition technology
- Serena Williams wins clay opener; sister Venus next in Rome
- Rick And Morty Season 4 Finally Has A Release Date
- Frank Lampard mocks Leeds fans by singing 'stop crying Frank Lampard' song
- B.C. couple identified as victims of Alaska plane crash
- Keanu Reeves Leaves Stephen Colbert Speechless After Comment On Death
- Putin Describes Mueller Probe As 'Exotic' And 'Very Objective'
- Google to push new ads on its apps to snare shoppers
- Kremlin Says Concerned over Escalating Iran Tensions despite Pompeo Claims
- Cubs' Zobrist remains on leave amid divorce