In season eight's fifth episode, archers line the walls to protect the kingdom against Daenerys.
You can skip to around 17:14 in the video to hear from Weiss and Rodgers about the cameo.More news: Jets fire GM Maccagnan, name Gase interim
Rodgers hinted last month that he might make an appearance. Something tells us any fan would appreciate a dramatic Game of Thrones entrance (and exit) like his.
Rodgers was even part of a promo for the show's eighth and final season.
But in either role, the 35-year-old's fate most likely remained the same as Daenerys and Drogon destroyed King's Landing, turning numerous soldiers and civilians in the city to ash with dragons breath.More news: Uber announces major Black and Black SUV enhancements, including Quiet Mode
Sunday night after the episode aired, Rodgers confirmed his cameo on Instagram, sharing a photo of him in costume.
The Green Bay Packers quarterback has always been a vocal fan of the television series.
Football fans watching Sunday night's fiery "Game of Thrones" episode may have caught a familiar face in the crowd.More news: US State Department orders all non-essential government personnel to leave Iraq
"I was helping a woman, who was injured...then the hell with her I'm getting out of there", Rodgers explained.
- FCC proposes new rules to allow carriers to block robocalls 'by default'
- NYC mayor says he'll decide this week on presidential run
- Window washers rescued after their out-of-control lift slammed into building
- Cal Fire: Camp Fire Caused by PG&E Electrical Transmission Lines
- Serena Williams wins clay opener; sister Venus next in Rome
- Laptops, Smartphones Among Next to Be Hit by Trump Tariffs
- Selena Gomez Calls Social Media 'Terrible' and 'Dangerous'
- Cubs' Zobrist remains on leave amid divorce
- Putin Describes Mueller Probe As 'Exotic' And 'Very Objective'
- Kremlin Says Concerned over Escalating Iran Tensions despite Pompeo Claims