"I don't think people are getting the right information sometimes".
The "Back to You" singer stepped out for a rare public appearance at the premiere of her new zombie movie The Dead Don't Die on Tuesday (May 14) in Cannes, France, wearing sexy Louis Vuitton two-piece dress that featured a bustier top and a thigh-high slit.More news: Apple TV's "Channels" subscriptions and TV app overhaul are here
Gomez made her return to Instagram three months later and has been active ever since. For me, I like to be intentional with it.
"I'm very grateful I have the platform in any way, I can still share things I'm passionate about", she said.More news: How much coffee is too much?
The I Can't Get Enough singer kept in tune with her tailored look and wore her hair in a low chignon with a sleek middle part. They are devastated, dealing with bullying and not being able to have their own voice. I'll see these young girls at meet and greets. It can be great in moments. The 26-year-old complimented her look with gold heels which perfectly coordinated with the gilded details of her elegant outfit, and sparkly hoops by Messika. "I would be careful and allow yourself some time limits of when you should use it". Some comments on her social media handle (Instagram) suggest she had stones in her gall bladder. She's hardly the first person to speak out about it too, as her ex-boyfriend Justin Bieber recently slammed the press and scolded rabid fans online for spreading misinformation that put completely false Jelena speculations back into the conversation.
After acing the edgy Barbie look at the MET Gala event, where the actress walked elegantly exhibiting a great style in a Zac Posen couture which made the fans go insane over her sartorial choice, the world is awaiting her look from Cannes again. Other friends also chipped in their support saying her dreams were important in life.More news: Xiaomi launches Mi Express Kiosk: A smartphone vending machine in India
What do YOU think of all this, Perezcious readers?
- Rick And Morty Season 4 Finally Has A Release Date
- B.C. couple identified as victims of Alaska plane crash
- Colorado School Cleared Student Violence Concerns Months Before Shooting
- San Francisco moves to ban use of facial recognition technology
- Barcelona close to deal for Ajax and Netherlands star
- Jets fire GM Maccagnan, name Gase interim
- Alabama, Ole Miss and Mississippi State softball teams earn NCAA postseason berths
- Huawei willing to sign 'no-spy' agreements with governments
- Yikes, WhatsApp exploit allowed spyware to be installed with a phone call
- Championship play-offs: Aston Villa pip West Brom to final spot