Rick and Morty was given a huge renewal order for 70 episodes in May of last year, and that will keep series co-creators and executive producers Justin Roiland and Dan Harmon happy and secure for at least a few years to come. Adult Swim announced at the WarnerMedia upfront presentation today in New York City that the hit adult animated sci-fi comedy will launch its fourth season in November 2019.
Rick and Morty season three premiered in summer 2017. The show has been prepping a return since the October 2017 end to Season 3.
"Harmon is in great spirits, we have a great writer's room".More news: How much coffee is too much?
When asked if they would ever collaborate with Kanye, Roiland said that the rapper is "always welcome" and offered an "open invitation" to make a cameo voiceover on the show.
This is because in May of past year, Adult Swim saw fit to renew the series for an unprecedented, gargantuan 70 episodes, securing the services of creators and voice actors Dan Harmon and Justin Roiland for the foreseeable future. Do you really want to know? "Neither Justin nor I [want to be] the one that drives anyone insane anymore, [and] I believe that - even though we can now focus on it exclusively - it won't be that much of a drain".
While I'm appropriately psyched for new episodes, the more diehard members of the fan base are beyond over the moon.More news: B.C. couple identified as victims of Alaska plane crash
Season 3 was comprised near-completely of standout episodes with a wide variety of tones.
Get the Szechuan sauce ready. As it turns out, the wait's not going to be anywhere near as long as he let on. Stay tuned for more information as to the exact air date, which we'll happily share with you once we have it. Will Rick become Godzilla? We'll find out in a few months.More news: Realme X Lite debuts with SD710 SoC and a notch display
- Donald Trump's lonely dream of Viktor Orban-like power
- Colorado School Cleared Student Violence Concerns Months Before Shooting
- Barcelona close to deal for Ajax and Netherlands star
- The New Stranger Things Lego Set Literally Turns Everything Upside Down
- Yikes, WhatsApp exploit allowed spyware to be installed with a phone call
- NY continues to lead the nation in measles outbreaks
- John Daly hits back at Tiger and his golf cart critics
- Xiaomi launches Mi Express Kiosk: A smartphone vending machine in India
- Shrinking moon may cause moonquakes
- Apple TV's "Channels" subscriptions and TV app overhaul are here