Rick and Morty was given a huge renewal order for 70 episodes in May of last year, and that will keep series co-creators and executive producers Justin Roiland and Dan Harmon happy and secure for at least a few years to come. Adult Swim announced at the WarnerMedia upfront presentation today in New York City that the hit adult animated sci-fi comedy will launch its fourth season in November 2019.
Rick and Morty season three premiered in summer 2017. The show has been prepping a return since the October 2017 end to Season 3.
"Harmon is in great spirits, we have a great writer's room".More news: Elderly man pushed off, later dies from injuries
When asked if they would ever collaborate with Kanye, Roiland said that the rapper is "always welcome" and offered an "open invitation" to make a cameo voiceover on the show.
This is because in May of past year, Adult Swim saw fit to renew the series for an unprecedented, gargantuan 70 episodes, securing the services of creators and voice actors Dan Harmon and Justin Roiland for the foreseeable future. Do you really want to know? "Neither Justin nor I [want to be] the one that drives anyone insane anymore, [and] I believe that - even though we can now focus on it exclusively - it won't be that much of a drain".
While I'm appropriately psyched for new episodes, the more diehard members of the fan base are beyond over the moon.More news: Monster Hunter-like Dauntless officially launches next week
Season 3 was comprised near-completely of standout episodes with a wide variety of tones.
Get the Szechuan sauce ready. As it turns out, the wait's not going to be anywhere near as long as he let on. Stay tuned for more information as to the exact air date, which we'll happily share with you once we have it. Will Rick become Godzilla? We'll find out in a few months.More news: Crowned by Burger King, meat replacement company Impossible Foods raises $300 million
- Barcelona close to deal for Ajax and Netherlands star
- Microsoft offers security update to fix critical issue in older Windows systems
- WWE Smackdown: Roman Reigns teams up with The Usos
- Apple TV's "Channels" subscriptions and TV app overhaul are here
- MPs To Vote On Theresa May's Brexit Vote AGAIN Next Month
- Colorado School Cleared Student Violence Concerns Months Before Shooting
- Alabama, Ole Miss and Mississippi State softball teams earn NCAA postseason berths
- How much coffee is too much?
- Yikes, WhatsApp exploit allowed spyware to be installed with a phone call
- Shrinking moon may cause moonquakes