Long-time Chelsea team-mates Frank Lampard and John Terry will face off as coaches when Derby County and Aston Villa contest the second-tier League Championship playoff final in a bid to return to the Premier League.
Leeds went into the second leg of this play-off semi-final with a one goal advantage thanks to Kemar Roofe's victor at Pride Park, but Leeds being Leeds, they crumbled when it mattered most, allowing Derby back into the game.
Jack Marriott came off the bench to score twice for Derby, including an 85th-minute victor in a pulsating encounter in which both teams were reduced to 10 men.
The home fans were stunned in to silence after Derby were awarded a penalty, which Liverpool loanee Harry Wilson dispatched to make 3-1 on the night and 3-2 on aggregate.More news: Liverpool: What Jurgen Klopp plans to do to ensure Champions League glory
A monumental mix up between Leeds keeper Kiko Casilla and defender Liam Cooper saw the pair crash into each other, allowing the former Luton Town forward to slot into an empty net, and bring the Rams right back into the tie.
He cut in from the left and fired home a diagonal drive in the 62nd minute.
The second leg sees Derby return to Elland Road for the first time since the controversial "Spygate" scandal in which Leeds boss Bielsa admitted to having had the Rams' training sessions watched before his side's 2-0 victory in January. Leeds' Gaetano Berardi was sent off for his second yellow card in the 78th minute and Derby's Scott Malone received his second booking in the final minute.
"Everyone had written us off".More news: San Francisco moves to ban use of facial recognition technology
"The goal before halftime gave the players belief and I am so delighted for Jack Marriott".
"We were able to prepare for this game, we were prepared and we got a result". I felt it was his night but I didn't know he'd do that. We changed the system and made a little tweak.
"We weren't crying over the spying incident, I haven't thought about that in a long time", the Derby manager said after beating Leeds for the first time in four attempts this season to set up a Wembley meeting with Aston Villa on 27 May.More news: NYC mayor says he'll decide this week on presidential run
- Jets fire GM Maccagnan, name Gase interim
- Rick And Morty Season 4 Finally Has A Release Date
- Window washers rescued after their out-of-control lift slammed into building
- Colorado School Cleared Student Violence Concerns Months Before Shooting
- Serena Williams wins clay opener; sister Venus next in Rome
- Organisers reveal Madonna's Eurovision performance is not yet confirmed
- NY continues to lead the nation in measles outbreaks
- Britney Spears' manager says she may never perform again
- FCC proposes new rules to allow carriers to block robocalls 'by default'
- Elderly man pushed off, later dies from injuries