Taking to Weibo, Weibing shared a post from Xiaomi co-founder Lin Bin to confirm that the upcoming Redmi flagship will join the list of smartphones, alongside Xiaomi Mi 9 and the Mi MIX 3, eligible for the beta previews of Android Q. While we strongly believe it is the Mi A3 Android One phone, there are others that think it is a different device entirely. Interestingly, one of these variants could be rebranded as the Poco F2 in India.
In terms of camera, it will sport a triple camera set up at the back with a 48MP main, an 8MP secondary ultra-wide and a 16MP telephoto cameras.
It has also been reported that the Redmi's flagship will feature a full-screen display with a popup selfie camera.More news: Disney takes full control of Hulu as Comcast steps aside
The phone features a massive 4,000 mAh battery offering 20 percent longer standby time than before and it supports Qualcomm's Quick Charge 4, making this the most powerful Redmi Note yet! The 6GB RAM model will include 64GB and 128GB of storage, while the 8GB RAM options will arrive in 128GB and 256GB storage options. If the leaked specifications turn out to be true, then we can expect the Redmi Pro 2 to be one of the flagships.
The Redmi K20 Pro will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 chipset, and the non-Pro Redmi K20 will run on the new Qualcomm chip, the Snapdragon 730. The company is expected to launch two devices this year - Redmi K20 and K20 Pro.
Xiaomi has been a very active participant similar to OnePlus that conducts incredible events and launch parties. Although the company has not confirmed anything about the second variant till now.More news: Meghan celebrates first Mother's Day with Archie on United States date
Xiaomi India is yet to comment anything on Poco F2, so it's better to take this leak with a pinch of salt. It is worth noting that the company made this announcement about the upcoming flagship phone after the popular tipster Ishan Agrawal leaked the phone's name thus revealing that it would be called the Redmi K20.
Xiaomi's latest selfie-centric Redmi Y3 smartphone will go on another flash sale today at 12:00PM.More news: Saudi Arabia: Terrorist acts against the Gulf are targeting global oil supply
- Felicity Huffman Pleads Guilty in College Admissions Scandal
- Herrera confident Solskjaer can restore United's lustre
- United Nations chief starts New Zealand visit to stress climate change
- Rampant Bucks Are the Team to Beat After Domination of the Celtics
- Donald Trump Praises Bill Barr for Investigating Russia 'Hoax' Origin
- Robert Kraft's lawyers seek permanent sealing of surveillance videos in prostitution case
- HTC's new Exodus 1s costs $250-300, runs full Bitcoin node
- Michigan Legislature votes to ban abortion procedure
- Liverpool will not suffer title-race hangover, says sports psychologist
- 'Arthur' kicked off 22nd season on PBS with gay wedding