It will be interesting to see whether the PC version of Red Dead Redemption 2 will come out prior to a - possible - next-gen release. Yet, PC players had to watch on in envy as Xbox and PlayStation owners got to lap up the incredible release from Rockstar Games. Much like Grand Theft Auto V, the wait for the PC version was extensive.
Investors asked Take-Two whether it has any plans to bring Red Dead Redemption 2 to PC, which has been something that fans themselves have been asking for a while now. Growth for the title seems to be slowing.
It's been a little while now since Red Dead Redemption 2 was released on consoles.More news: Jet Airways revival: Etihad offer hinges on Rs 9,000-cr debt write-down
GTA Online would, as we all know, go on to become a huge bank-maker for Rockstar and Take-Two, thanks to its reliance on in-game purchases and "Shark Card" sales.
That entry is gone now, likely because PC Gamer picked up the story. If you didn't dig the free Game of Thrones PS4 dynamic theme we posted last week, then maybe these free Red Dead 2 PS4 avatars will be more your bag.More news: Donald Trump Praises Bill Barr for Investigating Russia 'Hoax' Origin
GTA 5, too, continues to sell really well six years from launch.
Again, though, they're now only available in the US.More news: Barr Orders Connecticut Prosecutor to Investigate Mueller Probe
- Third of Scottish adults anxious over body image, report finds
- Guardiola beats Klopp to manager of the year award
- Jon Snow Cries in New 'Game of Thrones' Documentary Trailer
- Saudi Arabia: Terrorist acts against the Gulf are targeting global oil supply
- Mortal Kombat Movie Set to be Filmed and Produced in South Australia
- SpaceX Starlink satellites shown on a Falcon ready for launch
- HTC's new Exodus 1s costs $250-300, runs full Bitcoin node
- Beloved Actor And Comedian Tim Conway Has Died at 85-Years-Old
- Prince Harry reveals how Meghan Markle is coping as a new mum
- Pregnant woman shot, killed by Texas officer during struggle over Taser