Are you going to pick up the Realme 3 Pro or wait for the pop-up camera-laden alternative? The phone is backed by a 4,045mAh battery with VOOC 3.0 fast charging as well.
In addition, the Realme C2 serves as an entry-level smartphone with a MediaTek Helio P22 chipset, a memory capacity of 2GB + 16GB and 3GB + 32GB, 6.1-inch display, 5MP front camera, 13MP + 2MP dual rear camera, 4000mAh battery and ColorOS Lite out of the box. It is protected under Gorilla Glass 5 and produces 100% of the colors in the NTSC gamut. Taking more cues from its competition, the Realme X also gets an in-display fingerprint scanner which happens to be another first on a Realme smartphone.More news: Madonna Defends Decision to Perform at Eurovision in Israel
As for the Realme X, the smartphone also comes with three storage variants. Realme is touting that it is using UFS 2.1 for the storage, but we're not sure if it applies to all the three models or just the top model.
Realme X Lite runs on Snapdragon 710 SoC witn upto 6GB of RAM and the same software, Color OS 6 based on Android 9 Pie. The camera comes with features such as 64-megapixel Ultra HD mode, night scene mode, slow-motion video shooting, burst mode, and Chroma Boost. The smartphone looks very similar to Realme 3 Pro. The Realme X comes with dual cameras at the back - a 48-megapixel primary sensor (f/1.7 aperture), paired with a secondary 5-megapixel depth sensor. The company says that it can eject in 0.74 seconds and won't malfunction for up to 20,000 releases. The special design has been crafted by Japanese industrial designer Naoto Fukasawa, who worked with the Realme team to make 72 different iterations before choosing the final design.More news: Donald Trump's lonely dream of Viktor Orban-like power
The base variant (4GB+64GB) of the Realme X has been priced at 1,499 yuan (about Rs 15,299) whereas the 6GB+64GB and 8GB+128GB variant will retail at 1,599 yuan and 1,799 yuan respectively. Meanwhile, the Master edition comes at a price of 1899 yuan (~$275). The first is a Realme X Lite, which is a rebranded version of the existing Realme 3 Pro that was launched in India.
As for Realme X Lite, it is available for CNY 1199 (~RM 729) for the 4GB/64GB model, CNY 1299 (~RM 790) for the 6GB/64GB option, and CNY 1499 (~RM 911) for 6GB/128GB variant.More news: Shrinking moon may cause moonquakes
- 'Bond 25' production 'halted after Daniel Craig suffers injury on set'
- MPs To Vote On Theresa May's Brexit Vote AGAIN Next Month
- GAME OF THRONES' Creators' STAR WARS Film To Follow Skywalker Saga
- How much coffee is too much?
- Pompeo to Lavrov: Trump Administration doesn't recognize Russia's attempted annexation of Crimea
- ITV axes The Jeremy Kyle Show for good following death of guest
- Monster Hunter-like Dauntless officially launches next week
- WWE Smackdown: Roman Reigns teams up with The Usos
- Black Mirror Season 5 Trailer: Miley Cyrus, Anthony Mackie Star
- Huawei willing to sign 'no-spy' agreements with governments