Prince Harry was in Oxford today, visiting Oxford Children's Hospital, spending time with parents and kids with cancer and also the OXSRAD Disability Sports and Leisure Centre.More news: Liverpool will not suffer title-race hangover, says sports psychologist
Royal expert Richard Fitzwilliam told The Sun's Fabulous Digital that as Harry and Meghan "are rewriting the total rule book", it wouldn't be easy to predict when the new parents may share another photo of him. "They'd be back in the public eye and she doesn't want that".
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have met their new nephew Archie for the first time.More news: Donald Trump Praises Bill Barr for Investigating Russia 'Hoax' Origin
Today, the Duke of Sussex, 34, visited a community center in Oxford, England, where he received a stack of posters and cards made by students from Bayards Hill Primary School. Amy was holding her ten-week-old daughter, and the pair immediately struck up a conversation about baby Archie. The mother and son appear to be outside over a bed of tiny blue flowers, which have been identified as forget-me-nots, aka Princess Diana's favorite flower. "It's been a very happy and special week for them all".
"Meghan is insisting they stay and is putting her foot down", said the insider.
"We couldn't be more delighted at the news, and we're looking forward to meeting the baby when we return", he said. William said he had "plenty of advice" to offer his brother and sister-in-law, and then continued: "I wish him all the best and I hope [in] the next few days they can settle down and enjoy having a newborn in their family and all the joys that come with that".More news: Where Harry and Meghan got the inspiration for baby Archie's name
- Jonas Brothers mix new hits with throwback 'Burnin' Up' on 'SNL'
- The Moon is shrinking: NASA study
- Meghan celebrates first Mother's Day with Archie on United States date
- United States drugmakers allegedly collude on generic price hikes
- Antoine Griezmann to leave Atletico Madrid
- Herrera confident Solskjaer can restore United's lustre
- North Korea Accuses US of 'Robbery' for Seizing Cargo Ship
- Sudanese union says six killed in clashes with security forces
- Barr Orders Connecticut Prosecutor to Investigate Mueller Probe
- Beloved Actor And Comedian Tim Conway Has Died at 85-Years-Old