Prince Harry was in Oxford today, visiting Oxford Children's Hospital, spending time with parents and kids with cancer and also the OXSRAD Disability Sports and Leisure Centre.More news: Meghan celebrates first Mother's Day with Archie on United States date
Royal expert Richard Fitzwilliam told The Sun's Fabulous Digital that as Harry and Meghan "are rewriting the total rule book", it wouldn't be easy to predict when the new parents may share another photo of him. "They'd be back in the public eye and she doesn't want that".
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have met their new nephew Archie for the first time.More news: Herrera confident Solskjaer can restore United's lustre
Today, the Duke of Sussex, 34, visited a community center in Oxford, England, where he received a stack of posters and cards made by students from Bayards Hill Primary School. Amy was holding her ten-week-old daughter, and the pair immediately struck up a conversation about baby Archie. The mother and son appear to be outside over a bed of tiny blue flowers, which have been identified as forget-me-nots, aka Princess Diana's favorite flower. "It's been a very happy and special week for them all".
"Meghan is insisting they stay and is putting her foot down", said the insider.
"We couldn't be more delighted at the news, and we're looking forward to meeting the baby when we return", he said. William said he had "plenty of advice" to offer his brother and sister-in-law, and then continued: "I wish him all the best and I hope [in] the next few days they can settle down and enjoy having a newborn in their family and all the joys that come with that".More news: Robert Kraft's lawyers seek permanent sealing of surveillance videos in prostitution case
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West ‘name son after Glasgow train station’
- Rampant Bucks Are the Team to Beat After Domination of the Celtics
- United States drugmakers allegedly collude on generic price hikes
- Pregnant woman shot, killed by Texas officer during struggle over Taser
- Canceled Interviews Led to Trump Jr. Subpoena
- The Moon is shrinking: NASA study
- Jon Snow Cries in New 'Game of Thrones' Documentary Trailer
- United Nations chief starts New Zealand visit to stress climate change
- SpaceX Starlink satellites shown on a Falcon ready for launch
- Felicity Huffman Pleads Guilty in College Admissions Scandal