On April 21, "American Idol" fans began the exciting process of winnowing down the Top 10 contestant pool to crown America's next singing sensation via a live coast-to-coast vote. Seacrest has been hosting the show since its inception and Bryan, Perry, and Richie have been on the judging panel for both of Idol's seasons since ABC announced it was reviving the show.
Click play on the video above to hear from Aranda and Hardy. Perry made headlines back in 2017 when she signed onto the show for a reported $25 million a year.More news: Barr Orders Connecticut Prosecutor to Investigate Mueller Probe
Sunday night's broadcast of American Idol featured the Top 5 contestants each performing three songs live to hopefully win America's votes so they could receive exciting hometown visits as well as a spot in the final performance show.
So depending on how much of a ratings decline "Idol" experiences in its third season, its future on ABC may be uncertain, but for now it looks like "American Idol" has done enough to get it at least one more year on the network.More news: Prince Harry reveals how Meghan Markle is coping as a new mum
- Herrera confident Solskjaer can restore United's lustre
- Meghan celebrates first Mother's Day with Archie on United States date
- Felicity Huffman Pleads Guilty in College Admissions Scandal
- United States drugmakers allegedly collude on generic price hikes
- Saudi Arabia: Terrorist acts against the Gulf are targeting global oil supply
- Antoine Griezmann to leave Atletico Madrid
- HTC's new Exodus 1s costs $250-300, runs full Bitcoin node
- 'Arthur' kicked off 22nd season on PBS with gay wedding
- Liverpool will not suffer title-race hangover, says sports psychologist
- Redmi K20 Confirmed As Redmi’s Upcoming Flagship Phone - K Stands For Killer