On April 21, "American Idol" fans began the exciting process of winnowing down the Top 10 contestant pool to crown America's next singing sensation via a live coast-to-coast vote. Seacrest has been hosting the show since its inception and Bryan, Perry, and Richie have been on the judging panel for both of Idol's seasons since ABC announced it was reviving the show.
Click play on the video above to hear from Aranda and Hardy. Perry made headlines back in 2017 when she signed onto the show for a reported $25 million a year.More news: Jon Snow Cries in New 'Game of Thrones' Documentary Trailer
Sunday night's broadcast of American Idol featured the Top 5 contestants each performing three songs live to hopefully win America's votes so they could receive exciting hometown visits as well as a spot in the final performance show.
So depending on how much of a ratings decline "Idol" experiences in its third season, its future on ABC may be uncertain, but for now it looks like "American Idol" has done enough to get it at least one more year on the network.More news: Antoine Griezmann to leave Atletico Madrid
- Powerful quake hits Papua New Guinea, tsunami alert issued
- Herrera confident Solskjaer can restore United's lustre
- Meghan celebrates first Mother's Day with Archie on United States date
- Beloved Actor And Comedian Tim Conway Has Died at 85-Years-Old
- Athletics trade Edwin Jackson to Blue Jays
- Pregnant woman shot, killed by Texas officer during struggle over Taser
- Jet Airways revival: Etihad offer hinges on Rs 9,000-cr debt write-down
- Barr Orders Connecticut Prosecutor to Investigate Mueller Probe
- Mortal Kombat Movie Set to be Filmed and Produced in South Australia
- Schiff: Campaigns Shouldn’t Be Allowed to Get Foreign Help