Anyone PANICKING about this almost-decade-long series finally coming to an end next week?!More news: The Moon is shrinking: NASA study
Anyway, the trailer for the documentary dropped overnight, and it'll premiere on HBO on May 26.
You aren't the only one upset by Game of Thrones' upcoming ending.
Never fear though, a trailer has dropped overnight for a Game of Thrones documentary, which will air the week after the season finale. HBO also describes the film as "a amusing, heartbreaking story, told with wit and intimacy, about the bittersweet pleasures of what it means to create a world - and then have to say goodbye to it". The doc was directed by British filmmaker Jeanie Finlay and it is going to go into detail about the making of season 8.More news: Liverpool will not suffer title-race hangover, says sports psychologist
Meantime, the Game of Thrones' spin-off with the working title Bloodmoon has reportedly started filming in Belfast.
It's so hard not to cry when watching the documentary trailer: It opens with the cast coming together for their last table read, where Game of Thrones co-creator D.B. Weiss says, "This is odd".More news: Where Harry and Meghan got the inspiration for baby Archie's name
- Jonas Brothers mix new hits with throwback 'Burnin' Up' on 'SNL'
- Herrera confident Solskjaer can restore United's lustre
- Robert Kraft's lawyers seek permanent sealing of surveillance videos in prostitution case
- Schiff: Campaigns Shouldn’t Be Allowed to Get Foreign Help
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West ‘name son after Glasgow train station’
- North Korea Accuses US of 'Robbery' for Seizing Cargo Ship
- Canceled Interviews Led to Trump Jr. Subpoena
- Sudanese union says six killed in clashes with security forces
- Donald Trump Praises Bill Barr for Investigating Russia 'Hoax' Origin
- United States drugmakers allegedly collude on generic price hikes