Daniel Craig straps on his expensive shoes for the last time as James Bond, as the shooting of Bond 25 recently kickstarted in Jamaica. As Daniel geared up to shoot one of the last scenes in Jamaica, he slipped and fell awkwardly during the filming.
"He was in quite a lot of pain and was complaining about his ankle". He was also pretty angry that it had happened.More news: 'Arthur' kicked off 22nd season on PBS with gay wedding
The production was set to move to Pinewood Studios in London over the weekend, but it was cancelled.
The untitled 25th Bond outing, which co-stars Oscar victor Rami Malek, is reportedly Craig's fifth and final appearance as the British secret agent.
The newspaper says a source indicated that Craig who insists on doing almost all of his own stunts flew into a frustrated rage after the tumble.More news: Redmi K20 Confirmed As Redmi’s Upcoming Flagship Phone - K Stands For Killer
He lost two teeth while filming his first stunt scene for Casino Royale (2006), sliced off a fingertip on Quantum of Solace (2008) and hurt his knee on Spectre (2015), among other reported on-set injuries. Danny Boyle quit as director along with his writing partner John Hodge over creative differences regarding the script with long-time Bond producer Barbara Broccoli and Cary Joji Fukunaga was brought in.
Bond 25 has been blighted by drama from the beginning, with Daniel's involvement in the film initially thrown into question when he claimed that he would rather "slash his wrists than reprise the role", before making a complete U-turn and signing up for the movie. Along with Daniel, the recurring cast includes Jeffrey Wright, Ben Wishaw, Ralph Fiennes and Naomie Harris.
Bond 25 (it's still without an official title) is now scheduled to open in theaters April 8, 2020 (though it stands to reason that could potentially change depending on the current shooting delay).More news: Jet Airways revival: Etihad offer hinges on Rs 9,000-cr debt write-down
- Guardiola beats Klopp to manager of the year award
- Prince Harry reveals how Meghan Markle is coping as a new mum
- Canceled Interviews Led to Trump Jr. Subpoena
- Robert Kraft's lawyers seek permanent sealing of surveillance videos in prostitution case
- Felicity Huffman Pleads Guilty in College Admissions Scandal
- Saudi Arabia: Terrorist acts against the Gulf are targeting global oil supply
- Third of Scottish adults anxious over body image, report finds
- Mortal Kombat Movie Set to be Filmed and Produced in South Australia
- Pregnant woman shot, killed by Texas officer during struggle over Taser
- LIVE WITH KELLY AND RYAN Announces Return of AMERICAN IDOL ENCORE