The family were one of only two to make their fortune from oil in the Scottish top 20 list, alongside Highland Spring owner Mahdi al-Tajir in fifth place, who also has interests in the energy sector.
Every year, the Sunday Times calculates who are the richest people in Britain and release dozens of lists, according to identifiable wealth including land, property, other assets such as art, and shares in companies.
Separate research published earlier this year indicated that only one in ten of the UK's richest 18,000 people - those worth £10 million or more - give anything to charity at all.
Some of the biggest hike in profits previous year came from London-registered Hinduja Automotive, which includes North Yorkshire bus maker Optare and saw profits rise by 50 per cent to 337 million pounds on 3.5 billion pounds sales in 2017-18.More news: Herrera confident Solskjaer can restore United's lustre
Second is property developer brothers David and Simon Reuben, and third is Ineos chief Sir Jim Ratcliffe. The Rajasthan-born steel magnate logged an estimated fortune worth 10.66 billion pounds a year ago as he gets set to take control of his first steel plant in India with a purchase from Essar Steel. It does not include the amount contained in people's bank accounts.
Zimbabwe-born Ms Moran is the first black female entrepreneur on the Rich List, ranking joint 970th alongside her husband, Noel.
The overwhelming majority of Britain's richest 1,000 people gave away less than 1 per cent of their wealth previous year as a culture of philanthropy fails to take root in the United Kingdom, new figures reveal.
"Technology is making and breaking fortunes". She appears alongside her brother Jorn Rausing in sixth place, with a combined estimated wealth of £12.256bn.More news: Canceled Interviews Led to Trump Jr. Subpoena
However, while other young people in the top 10 of the list can count their families for the reason for their huge fortunes, a number of music artists, footballers, and actors rank highly.
The Sunday Times said that after a year of turmoil on the stock market, the super-rich now feared the prospect of the main opposition Labour Party coming to power and forming a hard-left government. The group produces whiskey including Grant's, Glenfiddich and The Balvenie, as well as Hendrick's gin.
Musician Ed Sheeran doubled his wealth past year, while grime artist Stormzy made his debut on the rich list of young musicians with £16m.More news: Jon Snow Cries in New 'Game of Thrones' Documentary Trailer
- Schiff: Campaigns Shouldn’t Be Allowed to Get Foreign Help
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West ‘name son after Glasgow train station’
- Athletics trade Edwin Jackson to Blue Jays
- Saudi Arabia: Terrorist acts against the Gulf are targeting global oil supply
- Powerful quake hits Papua New Guinea, tsunami alert issued
- Third of Scottish adults anxious over body image, report finds
- Felicity Huffman Pleads Guilty in College Admissions Scandal
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Has Shipped Over 24 Million Copies Worldwide
- SpaceX Starlink satellites shown on a Falcon ready for launch
- Jet Airways revival: Etihad offer hinges on Rs 9,000-cr debt write-down