The Bucks expect the plaza outside Fiserv Forum to be even busier for the next playoff games.
Milwaukee Bucks guard Malcolm Brogdon made his playoff debut in Game 5 against the Boston Celtics tonight. "I think that you take your lessons, you take your ass-whooping that they handed us, and you move on".
"Truth be told, it's no time to be disappointed", said Irving. And as they look back on what has been such a confusing and disappointing season, they will try to find answers that they couldn't to solve their woes over the past seven months.More news: Myanmar plane lands without front wheel
Antetokounmpo had 20 points, eight rebounds and eight assists, and the Bucks routed the Celtics 116-91 on Wednesday night to advance to the Eastern Conference final.
Don't forget to tune in to "Celtics Pregame Live" on NBC Sports Boston starting at 7 p.m., and make sure to return immediately after the game for "Celtics Postgame Live".
The future of the Celtics' team is fairly unsure, too, with questions surrounding Kyrie Irving as his free agency approaches. Khris Middleton had 19 points and 8 rebounds for the game, Eric Bledsoe had 18 points, and George Hill had another impressive night off the bench with 16 points. "I feel like everyone in the locker room really gave their best energies, their best effort".
DURING THE PLAYOFFS: Celtics: Averaging 103.5 points, 47.8 rebounds, 21.8 assists, 5.5 steals and 4.1 blocks per game while shooting 44.0 percent from the field.More news: The Moon is shrinking: NASA study
The Bucks are going to need that kind of balance in the next round, but they looked like a team that has grown a lot in the previous year - their time is now.
The Celtics' loss eliminated the chance for a "Boston Slam", the possibility of an unprecedented sweep of all four major pro championships in a year.
I felt as though we owed Boston to be better.More news: Tiger sued over restaurant staffer's drink driving death
- Ocasio-Cortez, Sanders Seek 15% Cap On Credit Card, Loan Interest
- Liverpool beats Wolves, misses out on Premier League title
- Space shocker: Earth's moon is shrinking, experiencing seismic activities
- Man Utd hero Evra slams Alexis: You only joined for money!
- Lenovo announces world’s first foldable laptop
- Juventus boss, Allegri compares Ronaldo with Ibrahimovic
- 'He did talking on pitch': Saracens coach hails Vunipola in Euro triumph
- ‘Detective Pikachu’ Narrowly Beats ‘Avengers: Endgame’ at International Box Office
- Suns' Jackson faces felony charge after arrest
- Lewis Hamilton: why would I leave a team that can be greatest?