"It's incredible what they did all season and today was a odd situation". We did as well but they won it.
"We were 25 points off last season". I can read all the numbers.More news: Tiger sued over restaurant staffer's drink driving death
"But I am not anxious that this is as good as it can be". As long as City are around with the quality and the financial power that they have then it's not like any other team will pass them easily.
"Ninety-seven points wins every single league apart from last season so if we do that again we will keep knocking on the door and we won't be far off it". But really think there is more to come.
"We used the base from past year, but we have made a big step. That is the plan".
The wait goes into another decade for Liverpool.
Pep Guardiola's reigning champions sealed successive EPL crowns thanks to a commanding 4-1 win at Brighton.
"We wanted to write our own history and we did", Klopp told BBC Sport. It was a boost to a very good atmosphere, going nuts. "We were really good until 1-0, what happened then was clear".More news: Infectious disease found in dogs of Marion County breeder
"Very hard circumstances but we won 2-0 against a very strong Wolves side".
Mane wrapped up the victory with his second goal after 81 minutes. "That is special. This team is one of the best that ever played for Liverpool, 100 percent", Klopp said.
"Ninety-seven points was incredible".
"Congratulations to City, they deserved it by one point. The jobs of both managers and both clubs was fantastic". But it was Mane who grabbed both goals to end his season with an impressive 22 league goals. After such a hectic day and week we can be proud of ourselves.More news: Former President Jimmy Carter recovering from hip surgery
- HTC isn't dead yet, promises Android 9 updates this month
- Myanmar plane lands without front wheel
- Meghan celebrates first Mother's Day with Archie on United States date
- Sudanese union says six killed in clashes with security forces
- Man Utd hero Evra slams Alexis: You only joined for money!
- 'He did talking on pitch': Saracens coach hails Vunipola in Euro triumph
- Cech calls Europa League final 'quirk of fate'
- Thousands protest in Kashmir over rape of three-year-old
- The Moon is shrinking: NASA study
- Tories urged to form alliance with Brexit Party