However, that doesn't hold true for all other OS losing support. While the two infos are good for you as a promoter, you should also be able to know if your message has been going viral.
'Because we no longer actively develop for these operating systems, some features might stop functioning at any time'.
The ending support from WhatsApp won't affect many people as there have been no new Windows Phone handsets since 2015, and iOS 7, and Android 2.3.7 are from 2013 and 2010 respectively.More news: Kabir Singh Trailer: Arjun Reddy Recreated!..
WhatsApp also announced that by the next year i.e. 2020, the company will end its support for Android 2.3.7 and older versions. These adults hugely use smartphones for communication goal, and it could be the only reason they have a phone in the first place.
The problem of outgoing support for iOS can be avoided by leveraging Apple's software support and updating the platform to a newer version, like upgrading iOS 7 to iOS 12.
It was even thought that the colour scheme had been abandoned but that might now not be the case.
However, do note that the Android support doesn't stretch this long, which means you'll have to get a newer device.More news: Anti-gay preacher Steven Anderson banned from Ireland
WhatsApp's official blog is a bit odd.
Windows Phone devices are already dead but the final nail in the coffin will come in the form of WhatsApp's departure.
Meanwhile, people using such older phones are from the majority of seniors globally.
While this feature is not for the regular WhatsApp users, it is more focused on WhatsApp Business users.More news: Rand Paul Warns Trump on China Tarriffs
- U.S. stocks plunge as China strikes back at USA with higher tariffs
- China Responds to Trump's New Tariffs, Targeting $60 Billion in US Exports
- Samsung Insider: Galaxy Note 10 Won't Actually Get the Camera Upgrade
- Apple’s New iPhones Reportedly Include Multiple Upgraded Camera Features
- Tottenham manager Pochettino quells Dele Alli injury fears
- United States stocks plunge as China strikes back at U.S. with higher tariffs
- Hollywood star Doris Day, singer of ‘Que Sera, Sera,’ dead at 97
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake: Which One Should You Get?
- 'Game of Thrones' Series Finale Preview: The Last Power Struggle
- Tearful Felicity Huffman admits role in U.S. college admissions scandal