While the world eagerly waits for the major reveal next month, the company's CEO chose to build some more hype for the upcoming flagship. It is likely to announce the launch of it on April 17. Looks like we won't have to wait long. Now, company CEO Pete Lau has teased OnePlus will spill the beans on the launch of its next smartphone today. Now this is not the pop-up camera-toting, full screen device that we expected but more of a OnePlus 6T with a very small redesign.
Will Lau reveal the official launch date of OnePlus 7 or give a peek at the phone's design or give away a major feature that will build more hype. Guess we just have to wait and watch.More news: Samsung’s Fancy Galaxy S10 In-Display Ultrasonic Fingerprint Scanner Has Been Duped
If the OnePlus 7 seems familiar, you aren't alone. The company chief briefly addressed the topic during his address at the European Institute of Design in Milan last week. With this being said, the above information is still based on rumours and no concrete information regarding the launch has been shared by OnePlus. Are you looking forward to the OnePlus 7 series?
KitGuru Says: Hopefully OnePlus still maintains its reputation as the price to performance kings.More news: Amazon is reportedly preparing to launch a free music streaming service
Interestingly, as pointed out in a report by GizmoChina, the OnePlus 6T is also being now sold in China at a discounted price, which may very well mean that OnePlus could be slashing prices to make room for the OnePlus 7, 7 Pro. Much like the OnePlus 6T and unlike the OnePlus 7 "Pro", we see the waterdrop notch that houses the front facing camera, taking away the need of a pop-up selfie camera at the cost of losing some screen real estate.
The OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro are expected to sport flagship specifications like Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SoC along with 8GB RAM. The device might also come with a curved display. The 5G variant's support the latest 5G band is naturally understood. Maybe that's the difference between the OnePlus 7 and the OnePlus 7 Pro, also coinciding with the "Go Beyond Speed" moniker.More news: Russell Wilson tweets he has new deal with Seattle Seahawks
- Is Verizon's Pixel 3 Exclusivity Coming to an End?
- Fiji fall apart in Singapore 7s final
- Climate change protesters block roads in London
- GAME OF THRONES Premiere Watched By Record 17.4 Million Viewers
- Watch BTS Perform On 'SNL' : All Songs Considered
- Microsoft to bring its best auto racing game to Android and iOS
- Oil rig workers rescue exhausted dog found swimming off Thailand’s coast
- Avs, MacKinnon rally to beat Flames in OT
- Toronto Maple Leafs bounce back big against the Boston Bruins
- After "Parivar Bhakti" Taunt, PM Modi Offers Salve To Amarinder Singh