The HONOR's new flagship smartphone, HONOR 20 will be released on the 21st of May in London. To tease the launch, Honor took a rather cryptic route that required mathematical abilities to unravel the launch date. It is still unclear if the two phones will include a display camera hole (s), like the View20, or a tiny display notch, like the Huawei P30 and P30 Pro. That works out to 521, or May 21st, but perhaps this obsession with the number 4 means that the Honor 20 will launch with a quad-camera array instead of a triple-lens set up? The company will launch the series at an event in London, and the event will be a global launch of the smartphone. You can safely assume that both these smartphones will be the tone down variants of Huawei P30 and Huawei P30 Pro.
However, the invitation Honor sent out today may be hinting at even more for the Honor 20's camera.More news: SpaceX Loses Falcon Heavy Rocket Center Core Booster in Atlantic Ocean
Last year, The Honor 10 came with a similar but less premium design as Huawei P20 pro. The only specs confirmed in the video is that the Honor 20i would sport a water-drop notch with a 32MP AI front camera in it.
On the other hand, companies like Samsung worked towards the end goal of building an all-screen phone and gave us a glimpse of the future of smartphones.More news: Hoda Kotb adopts a second daughter at 54
If you haven't heard about the Kirin 980 that powers the Honor View 20, it's good to know that the processor has a dedicated NPU (neural processing unit) that runs on an AI-controlled software. It is expected to come with a 3,400mAh battery with fast-charging support. This first handset will be based around Kirin 710 and have a 6.2-inch display and triple camera with 24-megapixel main camera.
In another news, Honor is expected to launch the Honor 20i in Beijing on April 17, 2019.More news: Duke’s Zion Williamson declares for the NBA Draft
- S. Korean photographer wins Pulitzer Prize
- Finland's Social Democrats on top in partial election result
- Nipsey Hussle's Kids Don't Need Handouts Because They're Set Up For Life
- Fiji fall apart in Singapore 7s final
- Oil rig workers rescue exhausted dog found swimming off Thailand’s coast
- Bettor Won More Than $1 Million Thanks To Tiger Woods’ Masters Win
- Ronda Rousey Says She's On An "Impregnation Vacation" After Breaking Hand
- Amazon is reportedly preparing to launch a free music streaming service
- Team assesses Everything went wrong with lunar landing
- Islanders top Penguins 4-1 to take 3-0 series lead