The injury came after the former UFC star was pinned down by Becky Lynch in a fight for both the Raw and SmackDown Women's Championships.
Even Wrestling Observer Newsletter's Dave Meltzer reported in January that Rousey was looking to wrapping up her WWE career at WrestleMania and that she "very much wants to start a family soon". Becky Lynch's popularity took flight in the fall of 2018 after she was given a concussion by Nia Jax on Monday Night RAW's Survivor Series go-home show.More news: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez shares her ideal 'Game of Thrones' outcome
Ronda Rousey went on social media Monday, seemingly hinting she is ready to start a family with her husband of almost two years, Travis Browne. She'll be using that time off to start the next chapter of her life. Sapp's report also claims that WWE are hopeful The Baddest Woman On The Planet will return to the company "either later this year or next year but Rousey has given WWE no clear indication of her next move".
It seems as if Ronda Rousey is ready to start a family.More news: Amazon is reportedly preparing to launch a free music streaming service
Rousey, the former UFC women's bantamweight champion, most recently appeared for WWE at WrestleMania 35 in the first all-women's main event at that show, opposite Charlotte Flair and eventual victor Becky Lynch. "But how do you go about doing that?" So do you just keep going until you just happen to get pregnant? A lot of decisions that we've gotta make as a family.
Rousey left little doubt about her intentions this time around. This begs the question - did she wrestle at WrestleMania 35 while in the early stages of her pregnancy and did WWE know about it?!More news: Chinese video sharing app TikTok banned in India
- Rep. Omar says death threats spiked after Trump tweet
- Bernie Sanders releases a decade of tax returns
- S. Korean photographer wins Pulitzer Prize
- Georgia Engel Dead - 'Mary Tyler Moore Show' Star Dies at 70
- The 'Regular' OnePlus 7 Has Leaked Looking Just Like the 6T
- Despite injury-plagued year, Rafael Nadal remains King of Clay
- Avs, MacKinnon rally to beat Flames in OT
- Russell Wilson tweets he has new deal with Seattle Seahawks
- SpaceX Loses Falcon Heavy Rocket Center Core Booster in Atlantic Ocean
- Notre Dame fire: Paris laments as Emmanuel Macron commits to rebuilding cathedral