According to National Football League insider Field Yates, Thomas agreed to a deal with the New England Patriots. The Patriots enter the 2019 National Football League season without star tight end Rob Gronkowski - meaning more targets for the wide receivers.
Six Super Bowl titles later, Brady reflected on the 19th anniversary of his special day by resurfacing his iconic shirtless draft photo.More news: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order features "cinematic" and immersive combat
The club could have brought back Chris Hogan, who was an unrestricted free agent, but wasn't aggressive in doing so.
Overall, Thomas earned four Pro Bowl selections with the Broncos, last punching his ticket in 2016 when he finished with 90 catches for 1,083 yards and five touchdowns. In February, Thomas was involved in a one-vehicle auto accident in which two of his passengers were taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries. His best season came in 2014 when he was catching passes from Peyton Manning, hauling in 111 receptions for 1,619 yards - both career highs - and 11 touchdowns. He was fined $300, ordered to complete 50 hours of community service and received one year of supervised probation.More news: After "Parivar Bhakti" Taunt, PM Modi Offers Salve To Amarinder Singh
A former first-round pick, Thomas spent his first eight-plus National Football League seasons with the Broncos, including a stint under former Denver head coach and current Patriots offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels. His 665 catches rank third in team history behind Smith and Shannon Sharpe.
- Ilhan Omar says Trump’s actions are inciting death threats
- Microsoft to release Surface Buds to compete with Amazon and Apple
- Is Verizon's Pixel 3 Exclusivity Coming to an End?
- The 'Regular' OnePlus 7 Has Leaked Looking Just Like the 6T
- Samsung’s Fancy Galaxy S10 In-Display Ultrasonic Fingerprint Scanner Has Been Duped
- Watch BTS Perform On 'SNL' : All Songs Considered
- GAME OF THRONES Premiere Watched By Record 17.4 Million Viewers
- Bernie Sanders releases a decade of tax returns
- Avs, MacKinnon rally to beat Flames in OT
- SpaceX Loses Falcon Heavy Rocket Center Core Booster in Atlantic Ocean