'I always tell the boys the truth when I analyse, ' said Klopp in his pre-match press conference.
The Reds cruised to victory in the first leg at Anfield but the manager says his players will "fight with all they have" to reach the semi-finals.More news: Microsoft to release Surface Buds to compete with Amazon and Apple
"If we were 2-0 down and going into the home leg, would we think we were out?"
Virgil Van Dijk will start in central defence and given that Klopp has chosen to rotate Matip and Lovren as the Dutchman's partner, it should be Dejan Lovren who will play vs Porto since Joel Matip started during the 2-0 win vs Chelsea. Klopp asked. "He said we are the best team in the world? OK". They are responsible for everything good that has happened so far. That's a compliment, but we know we have a really big job to do tomorrow.
"I like the Liverpool dynamics, their game model". We will have to play at our limit, 100 per cent, and not try to (just) come through somehow because then you cannot stand the power they can create here.More news: Bettor Won More Than $1 Million Thanks To Tiger Woods’ Masters Win
Milner agreed: "The result past year was a bit of a false result".
Liverpool have never lost a European match against Porto in seven previous encounters (W4 D3 L0), keeping three successive clean sheets against them.
Sadio Mane scored a hat-trick for Liverpool against Porto in last season's Champions League; only Luiz Adriano (against Bate Borisov) and Cristiano Ronaldo (against Atletico Madrid) have ever scored more than one hat-trick against an opponent in the Champions League, while no player has ever scored two away from home against one club. We know how hard it's going to be: "one goal can change the complex of the tie".More news: Chinese video sharing app TikTok banned in India
"Can he play 90 minutes in a Champions League game?" said Klopp, of Gomez. "You have to remember what a season he played until he got injured".
- Apple Spending Over Half A Billion on New Gaming Service
- S. Korean photographer wins Pulitzer Prize
- Russell Wilson signs record-breaking contract with Seahawks
- Despite injury-plagued year, Rafael Nadal remains King of Clay
- Apple and Qualcomm Settle Sweeping Patent Suits
- Georgia Engel Dead - 'Mary Tyler Moore Show' Star Dies at 70
- Notre Dame: Aerial footage reveals the true extent of the damage
- Sony’s PS4 successor sports 3D audio tech, faster SSD storage
- Duke’s Zion Williamson declares for the NBA Draft
- The Honor 20 is coming on 21 May